Smile Thanks for my Gunship, Hasbro!

Yes, Im very late in getting this toy (as per usual(you try to live up here and see how YOU do, Mr. Smartypants!)) but finally DID receive it today on Christmas morning. I like it very much. The ship is built with much sturdier plastic than I suspected it would be, and gives off a feeling of great solidity. The decals were simple to apply - the "trenches" designed into the molds fit my stickers perfectly. The paintjob on my Gunship is wonderful. The mechanisms work very well, and also give off a feeling of sturdiness - also, they don't take anything away from the look of the ship itself, It's awesome on display.

This is the second happiest I have ever been with any Christmas Star Wars present I have ever been given (and lo and behold there've been more than two or three), losing out only to my vintage Falcon when I was seven. It beats my vintage and modern ATAT's which is saying a good piece. Thanks so much for this wonderful vehicle.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I'm glad you like it. I'm a big fan of the Gunship as well. I would like to get another 1 or 2 someday.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I feel the same way. My husband and I were just talking about getting acouple more when they go on clearance. Its by far one of my favs of all time.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)