Dooku's Solar Sailer

Why haven't we got this ship? With a pilot droid, a place for Dooku to sit and retractable or removable sails, at the very least. Hasbro seems to dislike Sith ships, don't get me started on the Sith Infiltrator...your thoughts?
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

I think the biggest problem that they are probably meeting, is that the ship isn't very action orientated. Not to mention, how exactly would they do the sails on the toy? Hopefully not like the Action Fleet one. There are quite a few vehicles from the prequels that we're missing. But we have quite a few years before the Star Wars line ends. And Hasbro saw how well the newly sculpted TIE Bomber sold. I'm sure we'll see a few more of those missing ships between now and then.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I can envision a quasi-umbralla-like sail opening feature composed only of plastic parts *shudders* man that would break easy. The ship is so unique, it warrants a toy....but talk about trouble in designing it to function. Yikes. Maybe if they decided to use metal struts like the podracer toys they'd have better luck. On to sail material, would you use a really thick mylar type product (that thin plastic stuff some of the new wrapping paper is made out of, not to mention my beloved Silver Age sized comic sleeves)? I think it would work best and would resist tearing better than regular plastic.

Im all for it, but like I said there are some definite issues to work out. No question about the pilot droid though.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I like jjreasons idea for the sail, but I wonder if theres any way they could make it actually unfurl at the push of a button. That would be cool. Also, they need to try hard to make it at least almost to scale, shouldn't be that hard, the cockpit is small.