Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New pics (to me anyway) from AOTC

I bought two packs of WOTC AOTC game cards today, just to see what kind of spoilers I might find. Several of the cards have pics from the trailers, but a few seem new to me. Here's Obi-Wan
    reaching for a lightsaber . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	obi-saber.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	1349  

Remember the shot from the teaser of Watto and Padme? Here's a view of them plus Anakin. It looks like he's messing around with a pit droid ?

Name:	ani-watto-padme.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	1350  

The "slow but powerful" Gozanti cruiser . . .

Name:	gozanticruiser.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	1351  

Okay, I don't know if this is new, but it's a cool shot of a Geo Warrior. Kinda blurry, probably because he's in motion . . .

Name:	geowarrior.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	1352  

Good pics Caesar! I like the one of Watto and Ani. Looks like they are out in the junkyard almost.

BTW, that is a MUCH BETTER Av. I'm glad to see to came to your senses!! LOL
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

And I got Kit Fisto, this pic definitely looks like it's not from the movie, more of a composite shot for the game . . .

I also have two cards of the spider droids, neat stuff but nothing really new. If anyone wants to see those though, let me know and I'll plug them in.

Name:	kit-saber.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	1353  

Originally posted by Dar' Argol
    Good pics Caesar! I like the one of Watto and Ani. Looks like they are out in the junkyard almost.

BTW, that is a MUCH BETTER Av. I'm glad to see to came to your senses!! LOL
    Just wait, you know Ceaser. He's probably just not finished with the avatar yet. He'll probably photoshop Ricky M's head onto her body or somthing.

Oh and Ceaser, why are ya cutting the card text off of them. Post the whole thing, please. We are in the spoiler section anyway, we may as well see the whole image.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Eh, you're Av makes me queasy. It's like looking at a burned-out heroine addict Baby Jane wanna-be pushing her half-assed talent on the unsuspecting. Now if you could photoshop in a paper bag on top of Potatoman I wouldn't be complaining too much.
    Lucas: "Stop that, my hands are dirty."

Rick: "So are mine."

Long Live Yaddle.

Star Wars Episode III: McCallum's Revenge aka "It's freakin' awesome!"

Originally posted by JarJarBinks

Just wait, you know Ceaser. He's probably just not finished with the avatar yet. He'll probably photoshop Ricky M's head onto her body or somthing.
    BINKS! What are you doing!?!?!?!? Don't give him any ideas!! He was on the road to recovery. He was almost out of the Betty Ford Clinic! NOw your gonna send him back in there with a fruit basket!

Uuuhhhh! You should have just let him be!

Hey Caesar, I'll have to find that pic of Kit Fisto riding in a golf cart. Its hilarious!.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"