Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Masters of Teris Kaas

I think that I spelled it right. Did anyone ever play this horrible game? This is the type of game that makes you embarrassed to be a Star Wars fan. It's been so long since I played the thing it's just one big bad blur. The sad thing is that they made a whole back story for the thing and some elements of it ended up in the EU books. *ACK!* Thank God there wasn't a second one.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

That was the suckinest suck suck that ever sucked a suckity sucking suck suck. I mean, the sheer sucktitude of that sucky piece of suck just sucks. Every time that sucky game crosses my path, it gives me shellshock (or Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome or whatever they call it now).

I had craved for a SW fighting game forever, thinking how cool one would be. With my dream finally realized, it was pooped upon by those butt gangsters who squeezed that one out. I would rather play an invigorating game of stick the tootpicks through my eyelids than even consider playing that smelly pile again.

I still have hope that somehow, Capcom will get a SW licene, and make a super duper 2-D fighting game of SW, similar to Marvel vs. Capcom, or Street Figher. Think of the possibilities.

Masters of the Tera Kasais (whatever), I POOP ON YOU!!!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

My friend got that one and I laughed at how crappy it was! Yeah... I hated the fact that it (the term) kept popping up in "Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter". I kept cringing whenever they mentioned it. Needless to say, my friend traded it in about two weeks after. CRIKEY!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

A buddy brought it over to my house and after 15 minutes, I told him I'd had enough. This game bored me to tears, and I felt insulted as a SW fan. After getting destroyed for the first 5 minutes, I got the hang of it and EASILY sidestepped most moves until I had completely dominated each round, that's not a comment on my skill, I am not great at fighting games, but everything seemed so cliche while playing it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

JediTricks,

Let me get this strait you actually played it for 15 minutes?! Do you have any brain cells left at all? 15 minutes of that game should have sucked them all out! That game was the worst thing (the worst) to ever happen to SW I have people actually comment on how weird us "SW geeks" are because of that game. "You collect SW you guys are weird I played one of those games one time that one like Mortal Kombat it sucked! I dodn't see how you weirdos sit around playing those things all day!" Before I can stand up for us as a community everyone is laughing their butts off at the "Weirdo!" So thanks alot who ever made that as before mentioned "I poop on you!" Well said Dong!

Yes it is sucks badly reading along in many of the books and have A refrance to that game like "as Maul got down into the crouching Ranchor stance for he is a master of the Tera Kasais fighting style, Master Bondara ignited his lightsaber and..." You get the point it sucks so hard it'll
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

Thumbs down Bad

It wasn't that bad, well, yes it was. It was horrible.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I cannot think of a single game that, if I have the free time, I will not play for a minimum of 15 minutes. I thought after 10 minutes that I hated Ep 1 Racer for N64, but then I really started to understand the dynamics of the controls and it became really fun. So that's my rule, no game totally sucks until I can't stand it after 15 minutes.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Funny, I kinda liked it. I'm not much into video games, and I did look up the special move combos in a mag, but I thought it was O.K. Any suggestions as to good SW flight sims?

I rather enjoyed it, too. Of course, the only other fighting games that didn't bore me to tears were Mortal Kombat, MK2, MK3, and MK3 Ultimate--and I think those were mainly because of the cool finishing moves.

It is a bit too easy. I got Vader, level select, Jodo Kast, Slave Leia, and Stormtrooper quickly and, as soon as I learned the key combo to enter, I unlocked Mara Jade on the first try.

I don't think "Teras Kasi" went from game to EU--I think it was the other way around. Shadows of the Empire mentions it, and I'm pretty sure it predates this game. However--although Thok and Hoar have joined John Oates and the second guy from Wham in a gutter somewhere--Arden Lyn has gone on to fame and fortune as one of the Emperor's Hands. I first read of this in the Essential Chronology, and the latest issue of Star Wars Gamer has a feature on all the Emperor's Hands (including Marek Steele from the TIE Fighter games). I can't say I care for the origin they gave her, though, and still no explanation while Palawan Warrior is so close to Padawan Apprentice.
    Tommy, close your eyes.