Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Would you buy a SSG T-Shirt, Hat or Mousepad?

Several forumites have asked for SSG T-Shirts and hats. I never thought about this as I am not looking to make anything off of this (it would be free advertising for the site so why would I?). What I want to know is (and please be serious) if I made the items available to purchase, what you would purchase? Please don't reply if you would not purchase anything.

T-Shirts (Black) are about $16 each (Xtra Large, each size up add approximately $1)

Hats (black about $15 each

Mousepads about $10 each

The above prices does not include shipping.

Thanks.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I probably would go for the hat and the mousepad, not sure about the shirt. Would depend on the design. But I like the idea of the shirt and hat being black, gives it a plus in my book. But don't leave out coffee mugs and other cool products.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

A shirt I would be very interested in. I am a big wearer of T-Shirts. The hat . . . . . I am very picky about my hats. They have to be made a certain way. Low profile top with no "old man standing up" action on top. I never purchase a hat unless I try it on first. But yeah, I would purchase a hat!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Originally posted by Dar' Argol
    A shirt I would be very interested in. I am a big wearer of T-Shirts. The hat . . . . . I am very picky about my hats. They have to be made a certain way. Low profile top with no "old man standing up" action on top. I never purchase a hat unless I try it on first. But yeah, I would purchase a hat!
    They are MOST DEFINITELY low profile hats. I am a hat person myself so I know what you mean!

"SirSteve"

I'd definately buy a shirt, if the design was cool and simple. I wouldn't want anything over-active, or busy on the shirt, if you take my meaning. Not graphics all over the shirt, but something simple, with the logo would be cool. Maybe a small logo on the front and something a bit larger on the back. That'd be really cool.

A hat too, but I'd have to see it first.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Originally posted by SirSteve

They are MOST DEFINITELY low profile hats. I am a hat person myself so I know what you mean!

I was hoping for "old man standing up" action on top. The hat and shirt does sound interesting though.

Now all we need is a SirSteve's Guide jock strap.

Originally posted by Wolfwood319
    I'd definately buy a shirt, if the design was cool and simple. I wouldn't want anything over-active, or busy on the shirt, if you take my meaning. Not graphics all over the shirt, but something simple, with the logo would be cool. Maybe a small logo on the front and something a bit larger on the back. That'd be really cool.

A hat too, but I'd have to see it first.
    The Shirt would be black with a small "SirStevesGuide.com" on the front left chest in white. The back would have, in white (these 3 lines would be BIG):

SirSteve's
    STAR WARS
    Guide

SirStevesGuide.com

(Star Wars in Star Wars font - everything centered)

Simple. I'll do a mock up and post it.
    "SirSteve"

Originally posted by Dar' Argol
    But yeah, I would purchase a hat!
    I ment to say "But yeah, I would purchase a shirt! What was I thinking??

Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
    I was hoping for "old man standing up" action on top. The hat and shirt does sound interesting though
    Why does that not surprize me. Do you wear you hat on the very top of your head too? Or do you just have on of those "I'm #1" hats??.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I'd buy a shirt, but not a black one. Their just too hot to wear in a desert climate. Maybe if you could have an alternate one in white or grey or some other color.

A hat would be cool, even if it is black. So yes I'd buy a hat.

Are you getting these made thru CafeExpress? (I think that's the name) I had thought about offering up some of my artwork on T-Shirts thru them. I'm just not too sure of their quality.