Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    None. I plan on waiting until they reduce everything.

Well it's subjective depending on what gets shipped to which stores really. Core characters can be expected to have resculpts so it's a case of waiting for the different sculpts to come out and then picking the best one for me. I'm concentrating on background and marginal characters like Dexter and the geonosian, Plus the Reek. I'll have to see the figures in person first before finally deciding whether or not to buy. Leastways i won't be spending too much initially. I'm not wasting money on figures like Anakin when i know there's going to be several versions released. Why buy Padme if there's a better one coming later and so on.

Post My list

I think I'll get . . .

*Anakin Outland Peasant Disguise or Hangar Duel . . . I'm not getting both in one day!
    *Obi-Wan Coruscant Chase
    *Jango Fett Kamino Escape - this is a maybe for the first week as I have the preview Jango
    *Yoda Jedi Master (if he's out)
    *Super Battle Droid (maybe)
    *R2-D2 Coruscant Security - I'd like to have this before the batteries are dead

I don't know. I don't need to get them all on the first day, or even first month, as I found all the first TPM figures (I'm missing some of the later ones, like Swamp Jar Jar, TC-14, Battle Amidala, etc.) in the summer. I got Padmé Naberrie and Queen Amidala Naboo in October 1999 or something.

I'll tell you I've already spent tons on the figures that leaked at Wal-Mart. I already have all figs, including Dooku, Yoda, Anakin, Zam Wessel, and Clonetrooper Red, just missing Taun We, Lumin something, and Royal Guard. I've spent more than a hundred. However, as sad as it is to betray I turned to the darkside and sold some on ebay. I made back most if not all that way.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

*ACK!* So if you didn't want them then why buy in the first place? If you didn't want to spend that money then why spend out in the first place? That just seems really odd to me.

Originally posted by NesteaFett
    I'll tell you I've already spent tons on the figures that leaked at Wal-Mart. I already have all figs, including Dooku, Yoda, Anakin, Zam Wessel, and Clonetrooper Red, just missing Taun We, Lumin something, and Royal Guard. I've spent more than a hundred. However, as sad as it is to betray I turned to the darkside and sold some on ebay. I made back most if not all that way.
    This you?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1722576489
    "God's in his Heaven, All's right with the World." -NERV

Yup It's sad to have to resort to such deception, but I spent more than I should. It's the 4th figure I put up and the others I sold for really well. Feel free to bid. You can trust me and all.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

Funny you should ask...
    Normally I'd just buy everything, but as I have recently lost my job (meaningless retail, so aside from a lack of funding no major loss. Thanks for the concern! ) I will have to be very picky during midnight madness. I will be looking to pick up most of the Jedi (as many as I can afford!) for one. My list of must haves is as follows (please keep in mind that I'm not totally up to date with what will be shipping in time):

The most basic looking Obi Wan available at that time!
    Kit Fisto
    Luminara Unduli
    Nikto Jedi
    Clone Trooper (liked the preview figure so much that I can't wait for more!)
    The most basic Jango Fett available
    The most basic Count Dooku (or all of the Count Dooku's if I can manage it! He's just the coolest!)
    Plo Koon
    Shaak Ti
    the Tusken Raider Female w/ child
    and Taun We

...but keep in mind that I will probably be tempted to find room on one of my credit cards for all of them! Lord have mercy on my soul!

I have to admit that I am suddenly tighter of budget than anticipated. I want to spend about $50 - $70 dollars, so probably one 12" and ten or so 4". I'm on holiday there at on the 23rd so I can't get too much otherwise I'll get stung for tax on the way back to the UK!
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

Well, seeing how the list of expected figures on 4/23 is growing everyday, I've narrowed myself down to 15 figures;

Coruscant Obi-Wan
    Anaking Hanger Duel
    Count Dooku
    Mace Deluxe
    Battledroid x2
    Superbattledroid
    Nikto Jedi
    Saesee Tinn
    Dexter Jetster
    Shaak Ti
    Senator JJ
    Kit Fisto
    Geonosian Warrior
    Clonetrooper (red)

Those 15 and Slave I I figure should run me under $150. I'm holding off on multiples of Army Builders until after I see the movie, and I'm sticking mainly to Arena and Coruscant related figures.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."