Republic Gunship

Does anyone know if the Republic Gunship is going to be released on the 23rd? I can't seem to find any reported sightings of this vehicle.

It's not coming out until this fall, along with the Arena Playset. I believe that the Acklay also has been pushed back to the fall to coincide with the release of the Playset.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thanks for the info Jar Jar
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

A shame too, it's one of the best E2 toys so far. The Acklay is pretty cool also, too bad the Reek is getting released instead of this.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Is this the Lego version or the Hasbro one. I've seen the Lego one at a Customer service booth at W-M. Boy, it's friggin huge! Probably $90 like the EP1 Pod Race set.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

The Hasbro Republic Gunship at Toy Fair was an unfinished prototype, I believe. We won't be seeing what it REALLY looks like for a while.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Still, the Toy Fair version looked really cool, IMO. I think I might get a few of these things, and have a full fledged squadron of Clonetroopers invade my shelves.

Definately one of the cooler vehicles I've seen in Star Wars for a while, IMO.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."