So much for April 23!

I don't know how but one of my local comic shops had four ATOC figures for sale Saturday (4-13) for $20 each. From what I saw, they looked very cool but not $20 cool. I'll just wait, thank you! The four figures they had were R2, C3PO, Amidala and the super battle droid. I was told they had the entire line of figures a day or two before.

Also, at my local GI Joe Club meeting (my other passion other than SW) one of my fellow collectors had two deluxe AOTC and one basic figure for sale. The deluxe figures look great!

Most likely your local comic shop knows someone who has an account with Hasbro and can pass figures along to them. They won't get in trouble for putting these out because they don't order from Hasbro direct. Charging $20 each is lame though. Damn scalpers
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

That, or from a supplier overseas. One of the local stores already had the figures out for sale, according to my friend. He got a couple of extras one of the scalpers didn't want.

And these are the basic figures that will retail for $5.88 at Wal Mart!

I'm kinda lucky, my local scalper is pretty fair and has most of the new fig.'s at $10 each. However I already found most of the new fig.'s through other means. I don't like paying anything more than $6 each at this point but it is nice to know if I miss one I can get it for just $4 more
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

There's enough guys in my area who collect that we trade info and help each other out if someone is looking for something specific -- like the TIE bomber!