Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Sooooooo...Did I get screwed out of POTJ?

Ok I heard that POTJ have been pulled off the selves.

Unfourtiatly I have not been able to get anything POTJ over here in germany, becasue the toy stores on base REFUSE to carry Star Wars because of the episode 1 pegwarmer decible(this may change when episode 2 comes out) and I havent been into the hobby enough since they took the stuff out to order online.

My plan was since I'm oing to visit te states this year, to catch up with all the POTJ goodness I've been missing while I'm over there.

Did I just get screwed over OR are they coming out after April 23 on blue card?
    In the darkest hole, you'd be well advised not to plan my funeral till the body dies

Come the morning light, it's a see through show what you may have heard and what you think you know....

Well, do not look for them to be recarded for the new line.

We may all see these hit the way POTF2 stuff hit after EP1, but I doubt it. We have already seen the harder to find waves resurface (R2-Q5 comes to mind).

Plus we have seen the older waves hit clearance at KB Toys (Dagobah Vader).

The truth is it's hard to say for sure. It looks like we may see some stuff for a little while, but that will be it.

I think Hasbro REALLY scaled down production after EP1!

However, all is not gloom and doom. I have seen the later waves (FX-7, Eeth Koth, and BoShek) surface in a few places in the last few days. So stores ARE still getting in the POTJ stuff. Plus, my local TRU still has 2 AT-ST Walkers left, and some Wal-Marts have yet to put out their TIE Bombers and Snowspeeders.

Your best bet may be on-line sales for cheaper older figs.
    May the force be with you.

finally someone german !!! I'm german too although I live in Paris at the moment
    why don't you use www.toy-palace.de ? in january there was a euro-clearance for 15% I caught up on many POTJ figures I wanted - at the moment they have the stormtrooper kits (10 pieces=60 euros) ordered mine on thursday and hope to see them tomorrow!

sorry, aint german, just an American whos been living here for a while. But I well check out that site.
    In the darkest hole, you'd be well advised not to plan my funeral till the body dies

Come the morning light, it's a see through show what you may have heard and what you think you know....

Well, Deutchland Deutchland uber alles to you both. Not to wander off the thread topic, but my Grandma is German, from Essen.

MITB, try hitting TRU. They had great clearance sales for POTF and EP1 the last two years or so. Tough to find figures like Swimming Jar Jar were found there for $2.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Sean the Hutt
    you are pretty much screwed! But you can find a lot of case lots on ebay now and again, or sets of three...or dare I say it ....entertainment earth! yuck...there I said it and I can't take it back!

Some Target stores have put their POTJ figures in the clearance aisle. But their selection isn't all that great.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

A lot of web sites have POTJ figures for less than retail, certainly no more. Try kebcotoys.com or yestertoys.com.

How do you put those "kits" together?
    InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

Yeah I might as well order them oline, cuz when I go to the states is August and they'll probably be completly wiped out from shelves by then.