Thread: Rouge Leader

Hybrid View

Rouge Leader

First what do you guys think of this game?
    How do I get the millennium falcon in the game?

Overall, I found it to be a pretty good game. As for your question about the Falcon, you can find your answer here: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...?threadid=2062

Better graphics and more realistic than the original, but I found the lack of levels and the overall higher difficulty as the games shortcoming. Good for a while, but it grows old rather quickly.

Good to play during a weekend afternoon, but not very in depth or involving.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

WE WANT THE STARFIGHTER!!!! WE WANT THE STARFIGHTER!!!!

Beyond the Staples Center you can see America,
    With its tired, poor, avenging disgrace,
    Peaceful, loving youth against the brutality,
    Of plastic existence.

Just to see how good and fast is this game, play again the N64 games Rougue Squadron and Battle for Naboo, you will find those games slow...still good games, but when u compare them with Rougue Leader there's no contest.
    As always...........L

I wonder if they're gonna do like they did with the Naboo Fighter on Rogue Squadron but only this time have it be the Jedi Starfighter.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I'm satisfied with this game. True, you can pass it in a few hours, but playing for all the gold medals plus ace medals (without cheating) will take some serious skill and play time. I won't even talk about Endurance, other than mentioning it.

The graphics are are awesome; the only drop in frame rate I've noticed is when you launch multiple cluster bombs and fly low to the ground. I give it a 9/10.