Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Across the Stars Video April 16th?

Does anyone know what time the Across the Stars video will be on MTV & VH1? I didn't see anything on there websites. Thanks.

TFN is doing a Media Watch, with plenty of different items. The time has not been listed, but when somebody finds out, I'm sure it will be listed there:

http://www.theforce.net/mediawatch/
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

i think the video will air during mtv's total request live.

as best i remember, that's what they did with duel of the fates.

i can't believe i'm going to be watching mtv.
    i see through the lies of the jedi... i do not fear the dark side as you do... i have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to my new empire.

Have any of you guys listened to the track yet? I downloaded it from the link that SSG posted a couple of weeks ago out of great curiosity. Honestly I couldn't stand it. It sounded really hokey and totally un-Star Wars like. It sounded like a cross between the themes for Home Alone and Hook, which JW also composed.

The opening theme also sounded exactly like that from EP1 (after the opening scrawl music of course) for several bars. I'll hold off listening to the rest until the movie comes out because I don't want to be really disappointed if the rest of the soundtrack is not up to par.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I like the entire soundtrack, and, honestly, I'm liking the softer, more "romantic" tracks over the action-based tracks.

Except the Arena. That track kicks.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Yeah...I downloaded the whole cd, but I am still buying the 4 real cds. I am gonna just leave them sealed.
    Anakin - "Do you call this a diplomatic solution?"
    Padme - "I call it aggressive negotiations!"

MTV.com doesn't mention it anywhere, and I'm watching TRL right now and it doesn't seem to be on it at least.

Maybe they changed it to the 23rd?

USA Today said that it would premier today a few weeks ago i think. I've been reading the thread on the TFN forums and so far MTV hasn't mentioned anything about it.

Maybe USA Today was wrong, or they've changed the release date?

They were probably wrong... i'd think it would premier same day as toys come out.(DOTF came out same day as toys May 3rd) So maybe next tuesday.