Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Count Dooku on Ebay....*Spoiler* I think

Count Dooku has now been found on Ebay, heres a pic of the cardback. I guess now we can trust Jedi Rainman and NesteaFett are telling the truth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	countdookucardback.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	104.7 KB 
ID:	1365  
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

"Squeeze legs together"

I think I'll be waiting for a version that won't break after a month.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Nah, it won't break that fast. As long as ya don't do it like some kind of crazed madman. I have seen the feature on alot of figures before, and it holds up pretty well with play. Besides, most of us will probably play with it a few times and then sit it up for display. It's a great looking figure, even with the action feature.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

By June, I'm going to have Kamino set up in the pool, and this "Swimming Dooku" had better hold up. Even sinister old men need their exercise, and he'll get plenty paddling his way to Tipoca.

I'll get a second one for strictly displaying.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Good ol' Hasbro/"Kenner" reviving old Super Power gimmicks. Ill have no complaints about the figure as long as the slashing arm is not wobly or loose, and you can pose it.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

I'm surprised we haven't seen pics of the Mace yet. He's on the back of the Dooku card, but that's as close as we've come. So, I guess we're just getting about everything we saw at Toyfair on or near the 23rd as it stands. I wasn't expecting this guy for some months.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Yeah, I guess Hasbro realized it was a dumb move not to feature one of the main villains in the movie when the toys are first released, I mean its like having Spiderman movie toys but not including the Green Goblin on the first set.

Re: Count Dooku on Ebay....*Spoiler* I think

Originally posted by CrossWizard
    Count Dooku has now been found on Ebay, heres a pic of the cardback. I guess now we can trust Jedi Rainman and NesteaFett are telling the truth.
    Told ya so!
    Anakin - "Do you call this a diplomatic solution?"
    Padme - "I call it aggressive negotiations!"

Rainman hasn't steered us wrong yet, least I can figure. I for one appreciate his work, he's made my shopping on the 23rd much easier.

As for the action gimmick on Dooku, I like it. I'd rather have "squeeze the legs'' than some obtrusive lever on his back. An action gimmick every now and then gives the line some flavor, know what I mean?
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Originally posted by CrossWizard
    Good ol' Hasbro/"Kenner" reviving old Super Power gimmicks. Ill have no complaints about the figure as long as the slashing arm is not wobly or loose, and you can pose it.
    Exactly, the first thing I thought of was my old Green Lantern figure.