Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Question About Backgrounds

How many as of right now actually had a background image?

I heard the first 14 only, but then I here rumors.
    Anakin - "Do you call this a diplomatic solution?"
    Padme - "I call it aggressive negotiations!"

The first 14 are so far the only "official" background ones, but on ebay I've seen a background and a no background version of the Geonosian Warrior but I haven't seen background versions of the other 4 figs from that wave. I'll try to grab some pics if I can.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

So are the background figures with a picture other than the swirling blue, white, and brown backing on the card?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Cool Thanks

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    So are the background figures with a picture other than the swirling blue, white, and brown backing on the card?
    Yeah, contains a BG scene from landscapes from the movie.

My,

Kit Fisto, Padme Amidala, a C-3PO were all backgroundless.

All collection 1 wave 1 figures plus Plo Koon, Battle Droid, Boba Fett and possibly one other figure from C2 W1 has been found without backgrounds, not sure of the other figure though, I thin it was Shaak Ti, but those haven't really been found in large quantitys. So far it seems all the figures past the first 14 figures excluding the Geonosian Warrior will not have any background variations.

I've attached a pic below of the Warrior with a background.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	geonosianbackground.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	1367  
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

Found a picture of Dexter with a background in it. Attached below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	backgrounddexter.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	1368  

Sorry, I may be a little out of it but what's up with the background on the packages? Are some being ship with and some without or are they just prototype packages that were scrapped by Hasbro? Just curious for a little more info.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas