Carded Qui-Gon vs. Security Battle Droid pics.

Last edited by Battle Droid; 04-15-2002 at 12:58 AM.

Well, it's not loading at all for me. So if anyone wants to post the image here in the forums, I would greatly appreciate it. I have seen it loose, and I wish they would have released both this set and the Jar Jar vs. Destroyer Droid set.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'm not getting anything through that link there.

Also, this guy was scrapped, and in the http, it was under "mockup." Oh, what the E1 line could've been, had they not failed miserably.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I don't see why the didn't release it as a POTJ 2-pack, the MOTDS 2-pack was pretty cool, too bad they ruined it by releasing the Obi vs. Maul 2-pack first.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Okay... the site is STILL not working, apparently.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Now that I've seen it in the news section I don't think I would have bought it then and don't think I'll get this Qui-Gon now either. Just another boring resculpt with nothing extra than what was already released. Another one-pose wonder.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

yep, probably wouldn't have bought it either
    the prototype painted version of qui looked much better