Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Saw about eight at Target here in Cincy today. When they start stocking them on the top shelf, you know they have too many.

Never got a Skiff, which I wanted desperately. Why couldn't they have sat around?! I just hope the B-Wings don't sit around too much, or the next exclusive may be hard to find like the Skiff and the Y-Wing.
    Last edited by Obi-Dan Kenobi; 09-06-2001 at 02:41 AM.

EXACTLY what I'm worried about Obi-Dan. I'm pretty convinced that the reason they're warming the shelves is because of the price tag. $40 is a LOT to pay for it, even considering how big the Bwing is.

I'm kind of jaded because the Bwing is without a doubt, my favorite Kenner vehicle of all time, so I honestly would have paid even more than $40 to get it, but how many kids are gonna spend that much on one fighter? And I'd imagine most parents would baulk at paying that much too.

I think $30 would have been the best price for it, although they still would be selling more of them if it was only $34.99.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I've seen a couple of shelfwarmers myself in Utah. This may point to a clearance soon.

Does anyone remember last year around this time when the Y-Wing came out? After a few weeks and they were really HTF, they went on clearance. The only problem was that they didn't have any to sell. Sound like they're using some W-M logic on this one...
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I never actually saw a single Ywing. PERIOD

*sniff, sniff*
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Exclamation Still warming the pegs

Four different Targets over the past week and they still had the same B-Wings on the shelves. Just can't wait for them to go on sale so that I can turn back my receipt for a refund on the two that I bought.

It does look like Target ordered more B-Wings than the Skiff and Y-Wings. I got mine the first time they had them on the shelves and I never found them again afterwards.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Bwing Coupon 4 target.com

use HELLO683 to get 10% off!
    hope this helps someone!
    -J

Re: Bwing Coupon 4 target.com

Since the B-Wings have been out for about a month now, I think it would be interesting to know how many of us are finding them as shelfwarmers. As for myself, I've seen several at my local Target (Orem, UT) everytime I've been in for the past three weeks. At one time they were up to 6. Yesterday it was down to four.

Is this a pretty prominent thing or are most of you finding them to be elusive?

Originally posted by JediJeff77
    use HELLO683 to get 10% off!
    hope this helps someone!
    -J
    If you don't want to buy it over the internet and shell out for shipping, just apply for a Target card and get 10% when you buy the B-Wing. In fact, they'll give you 10% everything you purchase at that time.

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Um, DUST is actually starting to collect on them here. I was there today, I saw it myself!

I like that little eek! face.

Thumbs up

Got another B-Wing on clearance and I still have to find my receipts on the other to get my refund. There were still about a dozen left in the store that I got it.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Not anymore! Just got two at the lowered price leaving one on the shelf. Look like they'll all be gone pretty soon!