Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Yeah all the B-Wings ave come and gone at the sale price. And I paid full price for mine too. Oh well, I got one.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Unhappy

I too got hosed on that 14 day rule. Worse yet, the B-wings were all gone at the one store I got them at. But the clerk at returns said I can take it back to anystore. Hopefully the other Targets in my area have B-wing still left. I would love to get one for only 20 dollars. I'll just have to get off my keester.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Originally posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    I too got hosed on that 14 day rule. Worse yet, the B-wings were all gone at the one store I got them at. But the clerk at returns said I can take it back to anystore. Hopefully the other Targets in my area have B-wing still left. I would love to get one for only 20 dollars. I'll just have to get off my keester.
    I've managed to get to the same store yesterday with my receipts from the previous buy at $27.90. Good thing there was still one left which I showed to the returns clerk and I got back a price adjustment of $16 since my purchase was still within the 14-day rule.

Btw, I noticed in the Target receipts mentioning that a new return and exchange policy will become effective on 11/01/01.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

I just visited my Target (Arlington Heights, IL) today to see what they had. They had about a half dozen or so B-Wings in the clearence portion of the toy section. I picked one up just cause, when low and behold, at the register it rang up as $9.97! I quickly ran back and got 2 more. 3 B-Wings for $30. Anyone else find this discounted price?
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Originally posted by Wolfwood319
    I just visited my Target (Arlington Heights, IL) today to see what they had. They had about a half dozen or so B-Wings in the clearence portion of the toy section. I picked one up just cause, when low and behold, at the register it rang up as $9.97! I quickly ran back and got 2 more. 3 B-Wings for $30. Anyone else find this discounted price?
    Looks like I won't have any more chances of it going down in my area since the Target stores don't have anymore in stock.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster