Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question Pegwarmer B-Wings?

Just wondering if these will likely go on sale soon. In the past few weeks that I've gone to several Targets, there's always at least a couple in each store (6 at most that I found). Yesterday, I found one store that had at least 18 of them. Today another store that I went to had six of them. Is this happening in your area?
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Yes. There were 17 at last count at my local Target (West LA). My other Target has them in the back 5 or 6 cases of them. I would clearance those immediately. I am sure everyone has picked one up by now as it has been about a month or so since their arrival.

Good lord no! The shelf at my Target has been empty for a few weeks. Either they are getting them in and selling out immediately, or it's a waste of space.

On the other hand...clearance B-Wings is a grand idea...

The Target that I got mine only had three minus the one I got. I hope they put them on clearence I could ues another.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Does your Target have a suggestion box? Just suggest they send all dem B-Wings to other states!
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Exclamation

I had heard that there would be a $34.99 sale, instead of the penny less than $40 price tag, but I decided to pick one up and just ask for my $5 credit later. Still a-waitin' on that thar sale...
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I hate Target for all those stupid sales. It's hard enough getting the stupid exclusive but then Target screws with our heads and says "oh...wait, you could have gotten it for X amount". Target sucks all the way.

But I loves the exclusives!
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

I bought mine in the local SW store (No target) almost 2 weeks ago. They still have 2 more to sell. The shipment they recieved consisted of 6 B-wings. So it seems it is a Peg Warmer.
    As always...........L

I too have encountered this trend. I bought all three I found when they were initially released, one for Sith Worm and two to keep on hand as future trade fodder (I was hopeful to trade one for a TIE Bomber which I will almost certainly be unable to find myself). Now I have discovered that they are plentiful and my investment will almost certainly be for naught (though I may be able to trade one for an Eopie/Qui-Gon Beast Pack. Hopefully the TRU exclusives will prove as plentiful, they certainly have no shortage of 12" Dewbacks! The only one I REALLY want is the TIE Bomber.
    It is rather ironic that the top secret number that may or may not have worked at your local Target to get a B-Wing in your hands early has proved nothing more than a novel footnote in the history of Star Wars toy exclusives. I'm glad I could not find the compulsion to persue that at the time, then found them with no problem the "release" weekend anyway.

Yep...Warming the shelves (they don't display them on pegs ) here in Victorville. And the boxes are starting to get smashed.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.