Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Picture that makes me tingle inside...

It's the first time I've seen this picture, don't know wether you've all seen it. It's the same room from ANH where Luke has a drink of blue milk and is classed as having a meal with his Aunt and Uncle.... Just seeing this dining room in Episode II made me feel all funny inside (a good funny ) and it really looks like it IS Star Wars. It will really bring back memories.
    Note that Anakin is sitting in the same place as Luke sat, does this mean anything...? Probably not.
    Also I have the same chairs in my back garden :happy:.

PENDO!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ep2.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	1369  

Cool pic Pendo. Thanks for posting it, have any more intresting ones for us to drool over in anticipation for the movie? I have to agree, it's nice to see the Lars homestead in E2. Makes me hate the fact that we also have 3 more years to wait for E3.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

The Lars homestead...

That was one location that I completely loved ever since I was a kid. There was so much attention paid to the "domestic" detailing here. The fact that you got to see something as common as a kitchen in a science fantasy film was a nice touch. I sort of put it back to possible "day to day" living.

I swear I will probably get tingles seeing this on the screen as well.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Its a great thing. It helps bridge the gap between the new prequels and the original trilogy. Nothing familiar was seen in EP1, except the sands of Tattooine. Now in AOTC, we will finally get a look at the familiar homestead. Man I cant wait!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Cliegg: "Anakin... Padme... Did you know this table is more memorable than you? Look, a dried blue milk spot from the 70s filming."
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Cool pic Pendo. Thanks for posting it, have any more intresting ones for us to drool over in anticipation for the movie?
    I found that pic over at Episode-X. There are a few more there but most of them have been seen already. Click here.

PENDO!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Well, we've seen the garage, so why not the kitchen, too? I like the EU airspeeder painted pale yellow sitting outside the garage where Luke's T-16 will sit two decades later.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Here are a couple I snagged off the net...

Mace, Dooku, and Jango

Name:	standoff.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	1381  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Anakin vs. Zam

Name:	ani-zam.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	1382  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Something to make the women tingle

Name:	sleeping.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	1383