Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"

Gentlemen... A few points of interest

Today (being the 15th of April, 2002) is my daughter's 4th birthday.

Today is also the anniversary of Lincoln's assassination.

Today is also the day the Titanic sank.

Today is also tax day. ( I hope you filed! )

One week from today we will all be bathing in the glory of Midnite Madness.

Two weeks from today I will be getting home from Celebration II.

In three weeks (hopefully) I will be watching Episode II early.

In one month, we will all be watching a midnite showing of Star Wars Episode II Attack Of The Clones.

That is all. Carry on.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Don't forget...

In five weeks we'll be getting notices from VISA that we've maxed out our credit limits at WM and TRU.

In six weeks we'll be filling for bankruptcy.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Ten days from today is my father's birthday. He'll be 53

Three days from today my library books are due. Thanks for reminding me!

One month from tomorrow Ep2 premieres.

One month from tomorrow is my 29th birthday. I told George that releasing Ep2 on my birthday as a present was overkill; but he never listens.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Also,

Today is Laundry day

Today is Spaghetti night, I better start cooking

Today is 39 cent Cheeseburgers at McDonald's

One week from today I'll be trying to convince people that spending $500 on action figures won't ruin our summer's planned vacation

One week and one day from today, I'll only be spending $100 on AOTC merchandise
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

"Today (being the 15th of April, 2002) is my daughter's 4th birthday." - Happy Birthday.

"Today is also the anniversary of Lincoln's assassination." - I see nothing, I see nothing!!!

"Today is also the day the Titanic sank." - Should've used a big rubber ducky.

"Today is also tax day. ( I hope you filed! )" - Sometimes being a minor is fun.

"One week from today we will all be bathing in the glory of Midnite Madness." - And getting pushed and shoved by it.

"Two weeks from today I will be getting home from Celebration II." - Lucky.

"In three weeks (hopefully) I will be watching Episode II early." - Can ya try and slip in a little micro-digital camera...?

"In one month, we will all be watching a midnite showing of Star Wars Episode II Attack Of The Clones." - Unless Lucas gets his way with no midnight screenings...

"That is all. Carry on." - I'll carry over, I'll carry off, I'll carry grant, guess I'll carry on.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Happy Birthday to the Little Padawan!

Happy Birthday in a month to bigbarada!

Happy Birthday in 10 to evenbiggerbigbarada!

Lastly, I believe the Titanic sank on 4/12 or 4/13. But in all honesty I don't KNOW.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

How COOl is THAT!!! You get to leave celebration II before it starts!!!!!

(pardon the sarcasm, I couldn't resist!)

Happy Birthday little padawan!!!!!

See you at celebration II!! (If I knew who you were and could actually find you. But it's that unknowingly we will cross paths.)

Basker, minors 15.5 and up still have to file taxes the same as 18-year-olds (I found that one out the hard way, but I did end up getting a rebate); so if you have a job and you meet the government's minimum filing amount, be aware.

Happy Birthday to EP's kiddo!

President Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy and President Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    President Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy and President Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln.
    And John Wilkes Booth shot Lincoln in a theater and hid in a warehouse and Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy (did he?) from a warehouse and hid in a theater.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas