Looking for R2 w/ Holo Leia

Anyone know where I can find one for a reasonable price. I want to buy 2 one mint and one to bust open.

Try E-bay. Oh, but you wanted it at a fair price. Forget it What's a fair price to you?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Far price to me would be under 20 or about 20 bux. I was actually looking for a site that offered both mint and non-mint version since I'm planning on opening one.

Originally posted by Darth_Maul25SW
    Far price to me would be under 20 or about 20 bux. I was actually looking for a site that offered both mint and non-mint version since I'm planning on opening one.
    OK, then try Yestertoys.com. Just click on the banner on top of SirSteves Page that you are on now. I'm pretty sure they sell NONmint StarWars toys.
    (Like my posts)

Great site, unfortunately they don't have any non-mint R2's. But I guess this is as good as it gets.

Originally posted by Darth_Maul25SW
    Great site, unfortunately they don't have any non-mint R2's. But I guess this is as good as it gets.
    You should try to search for a Loose one on ebay. Just go into Neoclassics and do a search. You can set a daily search and ebay will do the rest. I'm sure someone in this world is selling one. Good luck.
    (Like my posts)

I've got a couple when TRU had them on clearance at the same time as the CTC Stormies. I've actually left the others in the bins for the other collectors in my area. Maybe in hindsight, I should have bought more to use for trades. Oh well!
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster