Slave Leia Freeze Frame???? Rare??

Hello all, I havent seen a Freeze Frame version of the Leia-Jabba's prisoner listed anywhere...Is this a rare item or what?
    Anyone know?

I don't think it's rare. When it first came out, collectors would have killed for her. She was really never a peg warmer, but not rare where I live (southern CA) I have a few, If you want one, let me know? The real rare FF would be from col#3 Like Weequay, AT-ST driver, Fett, Sandtrooper etc..
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)

Lightbulb

I have one, but I opened it. I used to see them at KB Toys awhile ago for $2.99.
    From Star Wars Episode VII: the Broadway Edition... FN and the Amazing Technically-Poe's Dream Jacket.

It's not rare. It never warmed the pegs, but it was around.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yup, what they said.

Some price guides may have listed it differently like Slave Leia, Enslaved Princess Leia, or Leia as Jabba's Prisoner. They're all the same though. She was a tough find during the first release and uncommon (but not rare) on the FF card.

I think by the time the FF version was released, most people had one from the first release. I didn't notice them flying off the pegs that fast either, sure they weren't pegwarmers but they were readily available.

PRINCESS LEIA as JABBA'S PRISONER
    The .01 FF w/ 'Marie' misspelling is the rarer of the two FF variations - the other is on a .02 cardback with correct 'Marae' spelling.

However, both of these are neither rare nor common. I guess they would be uncommon.

Check SSG price guide to see how rare they rate this figure. . .my guess is probably a three or four. I am leaning towrds three.
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.