Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time

Question Time

What time do they start putting out the figures on the 22nd-23rd? Does anyone know?!?!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

Midnight between the 22nd and 23rd, of course!!!! (evil laugh)

You're evil.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

They will put them out once the store closes. Then at midnight it is a race to the aisle.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

The Wal-Mart in my town is open 24-hours so I would assume that they will start putting the figures out around 10:30 or 11:00 PM. Then keep a couple of attack dogs at hand to hold off any impatient fans.

My real question is, what would happen if the President of Wal-Mart said "screw this" and told all of his stores to put them out whenever they wanted? Surely Lucasfilm wouldn't pull the figures and liscense from every Wal-Mart in the country! Lucas would lose millions of dollars in revenue, and it would probably put Hasbro into bankruptcy!

I just learned my local WM put out all of their stuff two weeks ago and sold everything. Of course, I was nowhere to be seen. But I was told that there was not a lot of stuff, so I hope they have been getting many more shipments.

It's also a 24 hour store, I haven't even found out yet if they will have them out by midnight. I guess I wouldn't mind waiting until morning, but I liked the experience of '99 and I want it again ! ! !

If they are to be ready by midnight, I'm sure they will start stocking it around 10 or 11. My friends and I hope to watch them set up.

I got news yesterday that my WM will "Put up the figures whenever they feel like it"...which better be the 23rd at 7 am at the latest.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Is Wal-Mart guaranteed to have them out at midnight.......

Yes, if they're participating in Midnight Madness...but basically every walmart in the world has received these figures, and the boxes all said "Do not shelf until 4/23." Of course, lots of zit-faced, pre-pubescent stockboys chose not to heed that advice...and hence, we have chaos.

You must join us, SuperBattleDroid...and together, we will bring ORDER to Wal-Mart!!!! *khoo-haah*...

HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!