Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Well lets see, almost every re-issued vehicle from the vintage line has been resculpted to add more detail. Landspeeder, X-Wing, TIE Fighter, Snowspeeder, Darth Vader's TIE Fighter, AT-AT, B-Wing, Y-Wing, TIE Interceptor, Crashed Snowspeeder. So, what's to assume that they will just pull a mold from an old shuttle and not bother to re-tool and re-sculpt it some.

The older toys used alot cheaper plastic, that's why alot of them have yellowed over time. I haven't had any bending on any of the vehicles I have purchased, and neither have I gotten one that didn't have the stickers properly applied. You must have bad luck picking out ships, Jargo.

What's wrong with the paint jobs? From everything I have seen they are pretty accurate to what appeared in the movies. Most of the ships in the OT were grimy and dirty, and covered with blaster scarring. Looks to me like Hasbro is trying to accurately reproduce that in the vehicles. And the paint is supposed to be thin in areas, that's a paint sprayer dry brushing technique.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Oh you talk such crap! Dry brushing with an airbrush on a toy figure that's 4 inches in length? Don't make me laugh. Since the beginning of POTJ the paint has been getting thinner and thinner and more sloppily applied. The vehicles are sprayed with the care and attention a muck spreader machine gives. Movie accurate my arse! Sure they change vaders fighter but what changed with the tie fighter? save for removing the electronics and changing the colour? And you think these new plastics won't yellow in time? Think again buster. All my vintage vehicles stayed rigid and didn't bend or warp at all. If i compare this new AT-ST to my vintage one it seems made of jelly. It droops and wilts even when cold, it doesn't stand at all and the legs give way from under it. It's bull**** production standards like this that get me mad and don't you dare try to undermine me and my opinions you jerk! **** you and the tight sphinctered horse you rode in on.

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Oh you talk such crap! Dry brushing with an airbrush on a toy figure that's 4 inches in length? Don't make me laugh. Since the beginning of POTJ the paint has been getting thinner and thinner and more sloppily applied. The vehicles are sprayed with the care and attention a muck spreader machine gives. Movie accurate my arse! Sure they change vaders fighter but what changed with the tie fighter? save for removing the electronics and changing the colour? And you think these new plastics won't yellow in time? Think again buster. All my vintage vehicles stayed rigid and didn't bend or warp at all. If i compare this new AT-ST to my vintage one it seems made of jelly. It droops and wilts even when cold, it doesn't stand at all and the legs give way from under it. It's bull**** production standards like this that get me mad and don't you dare try to undermine me and my opinions you jerk! **** you and the tight sphinctered horse you rode in on.
    Your entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to mine. As for what they improved on the TIE Fighter, I assume that you obviously forgot that they actually molded the solar panals on the wings, instead of making them giant hard to apply stickers. And I don't recall the size of the "vehicles" we are discussing being, 4" long. And the legs on my AT-ST's are fine, the vintage one I have has legs that are droopy, so again...you must just have bad luck.

I'm not trying to undermine your opinions, I am stating my own. If you have to attack me for them, so be it. It's getting rather old and tiring to have to deal with you everytime I make a post supporting the toys. They are my opinions, if you wanna debate that my opinions are wrong, fine. If your gonna flame and attack me every time I post an opinion that is the opposite of what you think, then you really need to take another break from the forums. Your taking this all way to seriously. And I don't care much for your intended language either.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

What do I have to do to pull you 2 apart, 3-day suspensions for each? Threats of deleting past threads? What will it take?!?

Jargo, watch the swearing, not everything is caught by the autocensor - same goes for JJB quoting it.

JJB, you're questioning Jargo's opinions with comments like "What's wrong with the paint jobs? From everything I have seen they are pretty accurate to what appeared in the movies" when clearly you're referencing Jargo's previous post describing that very point. If you expect Jargo and everybody else to respect your opinions, then you have to do the same.

I don't want to see any more of this. If you can't work your personality differences out in Private Messaging or Email, then ignore each other.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

EP, it's a nice theory, but Exclusives aren't directly about money, they're about rewarding and/or bribing major retail chains.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    What do I have to do to pull you 2 apart, 3-day suspensions for each? Threats of deleting past threads? What will it take?!?

Jargo, watch the swearing, not everything is caught by the autocensor - same goes for JJB quoting it.

JJB, you're questioning Jargo's opinions with comments like "What's wrong with the paint jobs? From everything I have seen they are pretty accurate to what appeared in the movies" when clearly you're referencing Jargo's previous post describing that very point. If you expect Jargo and everybody else to respect your opinions, then you have to do the same.

I don't want to see any more of this. If you can't work your personality differences out in Private Messaging or Email, then ignore each other.
    It's called a healthy discussion, and it's what these forums were built on. I am not attacking Jargo and swearing at him, because he has a differing opinion. Hell, I would like to get along with the guy but he obviously doesn't care to meet me half way. I offer my opinion, and point out somthing that he's forgetting, including no person attacks in what I post, and then I am met with stuff like he flung back at me above. That's just childish, and I am pretty sick of it. And I quoted his swearing, because he has edited his posts, before a mod has even got around to see that he's attacking me. It's keeping a record of his attacks.

What happened to the whole, respecting the other forum members opinions. According to that whole post that Sir Steve was kind enough to place at the start at every one of the forums, Jargo constantly throws the first three at me. It is humerous when threads attacking the staff here will be deleted, or the poster dealt with, but if its a long time poster attacking someone it's over looked.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...?s=&forumid=18

Jargo has personally attacked me numerous times, he's calling me a theif, and now he's even gone as far as telling me to F off. Wouldn't you call what Jargo is doing harassment, he attacks me at every oppertunity, and I have not once had the mods do something about it. Do I have to go thru 100 threads and post a link to each time he pops into a thread to attack and harass me. That leads into the third thing Sir Steve posted about, vendetta posting. It's quite obvious he utterly hates me, but I see again since he has been around here longer then most, it's ignored by the mods.

It's just getting really sickening, a healthy discussion is fun. Not having to deal with someone that has even suggested harming me in real life if he knew me. Of course again I rather doubt if that will even be noticed. It's becoming clear that attacks against Sir Steve or a Staff member would be dealt with. Attacks against myself must bring you all alot of enjoyment, cause they haven't ceased, and have even increased since he has not been warned.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I've been thinking Hasbro should forfeit the rights to the liscense for some time now. Give it to a small up and coming toy company that still realizes that customer satisfaction comes first and would go out of their way to please the fans.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

That woulden't be a good idea since they'd probably make them in a larger scale thus ruining the continuity of the line.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

Originally posted by JarJarBinks

Welp, my name is on the list at my local FAO. They are limiting them to 1 per person to attempt to get them out to all the people that really want them.
    Thats seems to be a good idea to me, but sadly not all F.A.O locations are limiting quantities. I've heard reports in these very forums indicating that posters have been allowed to pre-order 2 and more Shuttles.

I also disagree that they are trying to get them out to everyone that wants them. Even if all F.A.O's were limiting quantities just think about how many fans are out there! There are WAY more than 5000 of us! Just look at the attendance number for Celebration 2! That number doesn't even include those of us who were not able to attend; and there are MANY of us!

Hey all,
    Go check out the Hasbro and GL petition thread in the saga forums.Link at the bottom of this post.
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.