View Poll Results: Should SSG concentrate on just collectible news?

Voters
248. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

80 32.26%
  • No

168 67.74%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    JediHunter25 is right, there is more to SW than collectibles. 'nuff said!

Well, so far the general Star Wars news will stay... but don't expect news like, "SSG Reviews Changing Lanes" just because a Star Wars actor was in it. We will however start reviewing collectibles.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Wow, I totally didn't think anybody was reading our non-collectibles news. I'm glad to see I was wrong.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I haven't posted many things, but I've been visiting the site at least once a day (excluding weekends because of my snail-like home internet connection) for many years. This is the best star wars site out there for a collector. I have to agree with the others: if you take away the non-collecting news, we'll miss a big part of the whole star wars experience. I love everythings sirstevesguide.com has done.

I don't post much either, but I come here once a day after work at minimum to get all the news, figure and prequel. It is presented excellently on this site and I would be very disappointed if this just reported on collectibles. I would still visit of course, but I would be disappointed.

I also don't post much but I have been signed up on here since this new version forum started, and have been visiting SSG ever since a got the internet on my computer some time ago. I personally think you should keep the site as it is with the prequel news on it, but if you have to change it, why not just make two sections on the site? On efor the collecting side, one for the news part.
    What do you think?

STiin
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

Don't change a thing Steve

Don't change a a thing Steve, I'm afread of change. One thing I would like is report about once a month on errors and variation that people find. I mean lets have a link on the front page where we can post photos and they stay there.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

i vote no this is to me the only site for star wars and the only site i go to every time i get on-line and the first thing i do when i go on line is look at this site than my mail and other than sites with figures for sell i dont go any other star wars sites

kick *** site, keep doing what your doing.

My vote is Def No.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!