Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    "...I made my move..."........LOL, I hear ya, James "Randy" Bond. Great score!! Figures it would happen to you......IT ALWAYS DOES!!

More AOTC Figures

I went to another Wal-Mart this morning and opened up a case of the collection 2 figures. Here is the case assortment:

2-Battle Droid (Arena Battle)
    2-Shaak Ti (Jedi Master)
    2-Plo Koon (Arena Battle)
    2-Tusken Raider Female with Tusken Child
    2-Captain Typho (Padme's Head of Security)
    2-Boba Fett (Kamino Escape)

These are all Collection 2 figures. The code for the collection 2 figures ends in 2183. I am not sure what the case number is for the collection 1 figures. Each figures has a number on the back. I have 14 figures so far and they are numbered '02 #01 to '02 #14. Good Luck!

Randy....I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

YOU DA' MAN!!

Going on his lead, I too checked a "certain" WalMart and found about 6 cases of Collection 1 stacked on a pallet. "I made my move" , and snagged one of each. Very exciting....but spring-arm Padme and C-3PO kinda suck. Nevertheless, everyone needs to start looking....if not for the figs., then for the whole "sneaky, stealth" aspect of it all!

You guys are amazing!!! Oh well, I guess you won't be joining us for a midnight madness get together.

Randy, you are the Master of this forum. You always find this stuff first.

Howdy, I am impressed.

So, what's the deal? Are we protecting our local WM's so they won't be busted? How will the rest of us know where the careless employees work? Oh well, I know where you two reside, and it's way too far for me.

I would go out right now, as I'm sure they are getting their stock in, but I have a big day tomorrow. I'm emceeing the Fan Plaza for the Braves Opening Day starting at 11am, and hopefully will MAKE MY MOVE for championship game tickets for tomorrow night.

Wow! You two...

Good job!!!

QKL

I also found that elusive Wal-Mart Saturday night and grabbed what I could before they closed, I bought:

Anakin-Outland Peasant Disguise
    Padme Amidala-Arena escape
    Obi-Wan Kenobi-Coruscant Chase
    R2-D2-Coruscant Sentry
    C-3PO-Protocol Droid
    Kit Fisto-Jedi Master
    Shaak Ti-Jedi Master
    Captain Typho-Padme's Head of Security
    Jango Fett-Kamino Escape
    Battle Droid-Arena Battle
    Super Battle Droid
    Tusken Raider female with Child

Forgot to get Boba Fett-Kamino Escape and Plo Koon-Arena Battle but my girlfriend found a Plo at the Wal-Mart on 41 in Acworth. I went back to the first Wal-Mart today because they were closed for Easter and the only figs left were Boba Fett, Shaak Ti, and Tusken Raider Female with Child. There was at least 12 cases unopened when we left Sat. night so either they pulled them to the back or they sold them incredibly fast.
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."

Anybody spotted any Snowspeeders or TIE Bombers anywhere in the Atlanta Metro area?

Boys and girls do I have a find for you...the Super Wal-Mart on Highway 41/Cobb Parkway has pallets of the AOTC figs!!! I would suggest getting there before they catch on...I only picked up Boba Fett and an extra Obi-Wan...found the others last week. The only figs I haven't seen yet are:

Dexter Jettster-Coruscant Informant
    Clone Trooper
    Nikto-Jedi Knight
    Saesee Tiin-Jedi Master
    Yoda-Jedi Master
    Geonosian Warrior
    Jar Jar Binks-Gungan Senator
    Anakin Skywalker-Outland Peasant Disguise
    Zam Wesell

Good luck to all!

congrats on the finds

well I took Gen Kens advice and headed over to walmart this morning but sadly nothing was there
    I also hit the stores in Kennesaw, East Cobb, Atlanta and Woodstock but nothing was present except empty shelves
    Happy hunting
    " He's no good to me dead! "

GODSPEED!!!!!!

Sorry you had no luck Rayzor...if my luck can turn anybody's can though...Just wanted to let you guys know that the Deluxe figs and Anniversary sets are marked down here as well as So Cal like Bel-Cam Jos posted...they are all $11.10.

I went over to the Athens Super Wal-Mart, and they had some AOTC figs on the shelf. I quickly scooped them up, and when I checked out, they rang up "DO NOT SELL" and didn't display the price.

Of course, the careless checkout lady entered the price manually, and sold them to me anyway.

I guess Wal-Mart is on to us, but didn't bother to tell their employees.