Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    I feel caught up.

Randy got me Saesee Tiin! I am so thankful that ordeal is over. I didn't think I'd ever get him. THANK YOU RANDY!!!!

Howdy, I'm surprised you still don't have your Bwing. They must not be putting it out in Conyers, because the Northside Targets have them aplenty. Someone will find your lost ship...

QKL,I'm glad you got your Tiin.He is cool.

Emperor Howdy, I don't know your location but there were a few B-wings at Target off the Newnan exit.I got mine there and they had two left.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I thought you'd left the country E.H. I almost took the thing back. Send me an E-mail.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Well, Labor Day weekend was one big nothing........anybody have any luck?

Well I'll be a pile of week old elephant dung!....looks like I spoke to soon....Shmi and Obi Wan showed up at my Target this morning! There were 2 of each. One set went to yours truely, 12" Lando gets first dibs on the other for helping me score a B-wing finally!! If he doesn't need 'em though, I'll post it and get them for whoever needs that wave....

Shmi and Obi Wan Found

I just wanted to let you guys know that I found Shmi and Obi Wan at the Morrow/Mt. Zion Target this afternoon. I bought 1 of each and hid 2 of each. E-mail me if you want to know the location. Good Luck!

Randy

Last edited by Emperor Howdy; 09-21-2001 at 10:52 AM.

ToysRUs.com has the Tie Interceptor for $29.99.......with shipping it comes to $35.52.....BUT.......using the Promo code "STUDENTSAMEX" for a $5 off deal, I'll have it at my door for $30.52......not bad at all. You guys do the same!

Good God.....is everybody ok? I feel like the Omega Man.

I found Emporers Wrath Vader, X Wing Luke, and Death Star Escape Han at Target in Conyers. There were several Vaders left. 1 XWing Luke left.