Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Army Builder Cases

I went to 2 Wal-Marts (McDonough and Stockbridge) this morning and they both had a ton of Biker Scouts and Sandtroopers. At the Stockbridge Wal-Mart there were about 12 of each and at the McDonough Wal-Mart there were about 18 of each. They also had a ton Boomer Damage Battle Droids too. I am caught up on everything except for the Vader/Obi Aniversary 2-pack. I also don't have the 12" Luke Speederbike but I don't think they ever came to Atlanta. Good Luck!

The deluxe Leia/Amanaman FINALLY hit Conyers. Target has about 4 each, at $15.99!?.......save a buck-fifty and order 'em through planetactionfigure.com.....

Hey Howdy, Randy-- What are the anniversary packs going for? I thought I was misreading when someone said $15.99 at Target for the deluxe figure, but I found the Chewie and Han there over the weekend, and the set was $15.99. I thought the resculpts were probably the best done, and yet I left them on the shelf. I need to save as much dinero for the AOTC stuff on April 23...So is WalMart, TRU, anyone cheaper than that???

QKL

Anniversary packs

The Anniversary 2-packs are all about the same price whether its Target or Wal-Mart. But the deluxe figures are $15.99 at Target and $9.96 at Wal-Mart. I hope this helps!

25th Anni. Ben/Vaders @ Conyers Target. Two left as of 2/14/02......ya gotta love V.D.!!!!!............err.....hang on.....perhaps I shouldn't initial.....

Howdy--

I've seen a commercial on TV recently to help you get rid of your 'VD' collection...That way, you won't be 'part of a disturbing trend.'

Hello all. Well the couple of you that are still left here. Just found a case of sneak preview figs at the Wesley Chapel wallmart. I haven't been keeping up with collecting news much lately so I hadn't really seen much of the new figures. I'm having a few issues with the Clone Trooper. He looks like some mid 80's mexican Star Wars toy rip off. It's like somthing you'd find at a flea market on Buford Hwy. With that said, everything else is great and once again QLD is in my debt because he doesn't have to get up off his lazy *** and go a figure huntin' like the rest of us.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Hey! I love the Buford Flea Market! Ok maybe not...the ones on Hwy. 41 in Kennesaw are a treat though...ok maybe not.
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."

I like to scout for chicks at the Buford Highway Flea Market

Well, not really, but I did find a lot of great NES games at some dumpy outdoor flea market in Commerce.

Anyway, I think I will be around more now, as things have calmed down a little. Just in time too with all of E2 stuff coming out soon. Once again I am in debt to 12" Lando.

any news on Bo Shek wave or the real Jedi Starfighter?

Has everyone found the preview figure wave?

Everyone fill out their brackets for midnight madness?
    (You heard it hear first: Indiana Hoosiers 2002 National Champions)

...maybe you heard it here only!