Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    I guess I'm not as exciting as I used to be......hunting the 24 hour WalMarts at all hours of the night......ravaging unopened cases sitting on a pallet.....snatching figures out of kids hands while they cry and scream for their parents.........ok....wait a second....let me explain....that only happened once. I was young and naive, and very drunk......but I digress.

I went ahead and ordered the Zutton and Teebo wave from FederationToys.com. He had 'em (and still might) for $6.50 a fig., and with shipping it came out to $40.00.......8 bucks a figure. Well worth avoiding all of the stress.

The preview figs. came easy thanks to All Knowing, All Finding Randy........I'm just waiting for him to pop in and say he found the Starfighter.....that's when I know to visit WalMart again!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I went to the grand opening of the super Wal-Mart in Acworth today. I was the first to the SW section and all they had was one Zam and some of the Ketwol wave. On a better note, the Wal-Mart in Woodstock had a Jedi Starfighter and the one in Canton had about 5 or 6 as well as Threepio and R2 palm talkers.

Good luck and happy hunting!
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."

The TRU in Kennesaw has the preview figures and 3 At-St sets...oh and they also had that hard to find figure...Ketwol!

eeth and zutton

federationtoys.com still has zutton and eeth koth
    I just ordered them from him and the total was $20.50 but I dont think we will ever see these figs in the ATL area
    Im concerned with the Bo Sheek/Teebo wave as well
    keep you posted
    " He's no good to me dead! "

GODSPEED!!!!!!

Found the BoShek wave at the Wal-Mart on 41 near Cumberland Mall...they also had some Sebulbas and Saesee Tiins!

figures found

Hey guys,just found BoShek,Teebo,and R4-M9 at my Walmart here in Douglasville.Looks like they had just put them out because there was plenty of them.Saw a R4-M9 at the Hiram Walmart as well.Maybe Walmarts around here are finally getting some new stuff.

Also,finally found Jango Fett at Target in Hiram(I got the last one on the shelf).They also had the rest of the Sneak Preview Figures as well.

The Walmart in Hiram also had there 12" figures of the Death Star Droid and Death Star Trooper on clearance for $10.00 each.Picked up both.

Good luck everybody!!!

Curt

Happy Birthday to me! I look like a monkey and I smell like one too...........hahahah...ha...............heh...... .errrrr........oops

StoneCrest ToysRus: 4 AT-ATs

Covington WalMart: 3 Jedi Starfighters

Have at it...........

Dude you do smell...I can smell ya from here...just kidding.

General Kenobi--

I owe you one! I went to Canton and found the Jedi Starfighter. I also stopped at the Woodstock WalMart and found the BoShek wave. Someone had already found the case box and opened it. I assumed it was preview figs which I already had, but I looked in, and though they had taken half the figures, I saw Teebo, the R4 droid and Bo and was most delighted!!!

All that based on your reports from Canton. Mucho Gracious!!!

I think I'm done until midnight madness. YEAH!!!

QKL

IMPORTANT!!!

Hey!!! Are we gonna get our group together for a midnight show of AOTC??? I think that would be awesome. Who better to see it with than those equally obsessed with the plastic that the movie inspires???

I can't wait to see it!

Just don't make me sit next to Howdy...he has dirty hands.