Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Atlanta Area Collectors

Just thought I would get us started again this time. After getting over 300 posts last time, I am interested to see how many we have this time.

Also, TRU in AThens has the 4 fan club figures.

And I thank 12inch Lando for hooking me up with a B-Wing.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Smile

QLD,Just wondering have you anything to report say around Newan?I'm not far from there and go up there from time to time. There isn't a whole lot here in Lagrange.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Welcome aboard Obi-Don! It's nice to see new people here. Whatcha lookin' for Obi-Don and we'll keep an eye out. I'm still looking for a B-wing for Emperor Howdy. No I haven't forgotten you.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Hey QLD! If you can snag them for me I'd love to have another set of the fan club 4. Thanks.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Ah-ha!! That was actually a test to see if you remembered!! Ok....It wasn't really a test.

Obi-Don, I don't head into that area much at all, but if you need anything, I will be happy to keep an eye out in Athens for ya!

QLD,Thanks,Im mostly looking for figures and ships.I don't get alot of the same one they make over and over unless they are really cool.I will also let you know what I find down around this area.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Lightbulb our 300 is gone :(

Oh well, starting over isn't horrible, except I can't find where to pick a Star Wars character face. Help me ATL, you're my only hope...

I must be a moron, I have everything except a freakin SaeSee Tinn. Where can he be? Hasn't he been out for forever? I have found sandtroopers and dirty bikers lately, but no trace of Tinn. I hate that I am missing a Jedi.

I have checked many TRU's and the only FF I have found is the Hoth Leia. I was hoping to eventually find Ree Yees, Death Star Trooper, and maybe Wuher, who I was too lazy to order.

The WalMart issue is driving me nuts, though in Chattanooga last weekend, I found a WalMart chock full of PloKoon, K3PO, Aurra, Snowbi, Qui, Maul Apprentice, and oddly enough, an absolute slew of Jar Jar with long tongue. No Tinn of course...

Yet TRU hasn't put anything new out in ages.

I am in a quandry as to where I will buy my midnight purchases for Ep II. In 99, TRU was the place to be, but I might feel alienated, especially if they have no new stuff anytime soon...

I see B wings in abundance now, so Howdy should have his for sure...

Q.K.L.....go to the options bar at the top of this page. Click on "User CP" (user control panel).....then click "edit options"....go to bottom where it says "Change Avatar"....select one....then submit modifications....then spin around in a circle ten times....now the other way....now recite the Mexican National Anthem....now backwards.....NO!...WAIT!....that particular Anthem contains Satanic backwards-masking! Too late! Quickly...slaughter a chicken. Now, put the chicken on your head, and insert Q-Tips in your nostrils and ears. Wrap yourself in a togo....serve dinner to your family, and report back to us what happened. And LAST BUT NOT LEAST....where are these magical abundances of B-wings!?!?!!

Get that man a B-wing ASAP QKL! I *cough* I mean you owe him one.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?