Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thumbs up

Wedge Antilles. In the background, often passed over for more flashy, popular people, but quite capable and intelligent. Always can be counted upon.

My ego? "Look at the size of that thing!"
    Sweating out final exams: "One more pass..."
    Trying to order Dairy Queen Brazier food online: "That's impossible, even for a computer!"
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Thumbs up

Lak Sivrack my friends.
    As always...........L

Y'know during the Emperor's arrival scene in ROTJ, the fourth Biker Scout in from the right, in the seventh rank....no, not him the one right behind him.....yeah, him. That's me!

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Y'know during the Emperor's arrival scene in ROTJ, the fourth Biker Scout in from the right, in the seventh rank....no, not him the one right behind him.....yeah, him. That's me!
    Ohhh thats you, Why are you scratching so much in so many places?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Smile Smiley, happy troopers standing by!

bigbarada, is that the matte painting scout trooper who has the smiley face painted on?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

No, I'm right next to him. I kept telling that idiot not to smile, he was going to get us into trouble; but he just kept saying, "Oh don't worry, no one will ever notice." We cleaned latrines with our toothbrushes for weeks because of that guy.

Welll.....

....the top of Leia's slave outfit. It's in my nature to be supportive

Hmm...I'd like to say one of the heros. But I don't really know. Maybe a Lando Calrissian type person...sans Colt 45
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

It is difficult to define myself by a single character, there are so many that have appeal for various reasons. But then we do have four films (and their requisite characters) under our collective belt to choose from. That being the case, I decided to select a defining character from each of the films. Those that know me may recognize the traits behind the choices.

TPM - Qui-Gon Jinn - Stoic, acting not out of impulse but with informed restraint

ANH - R2-D2 - Always handy when needed, but often overlooked when there is no pressing need

ESB - Han Solo - Though often looking out for myself, as quick to respond to the needs of others, often at all costs

ROTJ - Jabba the Hutt - Center of a universe of loyal courtiers
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.