Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Wink

Pleasetake this the right way, JediCole, but I'm having a hard time invisioning you as a slug-shaped droid Jedi wearing a black vest! Qui-Gon Jinn/R2-D2 /Han Solo/Jabba the Hutt could become Qui-Han Deetoo the Hutt!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Talking

I see myself mostly as Boushh (leia ) . Fearless and enventive. Ha Ha !
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

Jedi Cole would be Major Derlin, the plethora of useless knowledge."It's a uh little known fact that Dahth Vadah.....". I myself would be the fattest jawa in the movies. I'm always scavaging flea markets and tearing up good stuff to make lowsy junk to sell on Ebay which noone bids on because they just bought someone elses dorky looking custom figures and cant afford mine now and I dont take Paypall or personal checks and my hair is all messy and i dont keep house very well! But my dogs still love me. Yeah! a jawa, thats me.
    Like my dad always said, "Be original son. Dont quote someone else."

I'd have to say Shmi, since I have kids that say "Yippee!" and fly podracers. Actually, they ride tricylces, but that's close enough.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    Pleasetake this the right way, JediCole, but I'm having a hard time invisioning you as a slug-shaped droid Jedi wearing a black vest! Qui-Gon Jinn/R2-D2 /Han Solo/Jabba the Hutt could become Qui-Han Deetoo the Hutt!
    Bel-Cam,
    Your description of me was to a T. Are you sure you've never seen me before? I am a slug shaped Jedi droid with a fondness for black vests!

Bubba Fatt and I were talking about just this thread last night, so I thought I'd check it out. Mrs. JediCole suggested I post a new response, one more appropriate to a toy web site...

General Riekien, becasue I've got no figure!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Well, as much as I'd like to liken myself as a Jedi, that whole Episode I cult thing just creeps me out. I liked it better when they weren't a bunch of robe-wearin' guys scouring the universe for "special little boys" who could be trained in their ways in a Master/Padawan relationship. It's all too NAMBLA if you ask me.

My son would say I have the temper of a wampa... from time to time. But I'm probably most like Artoo-Detoo; a reliable, multi-talented smart*** with an third leg that comes and goes.
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 10-12-2001 at 12:04 PM.

Sometimes I feel like Lobot...every time I am sleeping somebody at work needs me!
    "Luke, join the dark side, it's so wizard!"