Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

will Count Dooku Dark lord be out 23rd ?

i've been reading a bunch of stuff i know that Hanger Duel anakin well be out on the 23rd but i must know well the Count Be out ?
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

If your stores got cases recently, yes. If they havent restocked yet, cause they are waiting to sell what they got in, no. It all depends on your store. I assume that he will be out in limited quanties at most stores, since he was a last minute pack in with the Anakin: Hanger Duel wave.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

My Wal-Mart 2 atleast. I have seen and held them in my hands.
    Anakin - "Do you call this a diplomatic solution?"
    Padme - "I call it aggressive negotiations!"

Being added late, and only 2 per case, this guy is going to be the tough one to find on the 23rd it seems. Unless your local store get all there shipments on the 22nd.

Are they still shipping AOTC stuff for the 23rd, or do most stores already have their stock for 4/23?
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Someone in another thread that works at Wal-mart (Either Dar'gol or Jedi_Rainman) said that their store just got in the cases with Dooku included yesterday, so it all depends on when the store got it's cases, and if they ordered more in anticipation of April 23rd. We can hope he's widely avaliable, I don't wanna see him being scalper fodder and going for insane amounts on Ebay.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'm sure he'll be added into later assortments as well, to make up for the lack of him right now. Hasbro knows a winner, and they want their main baddy right up there on the shelves for all the kiddies.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

all i know is that my wal mart last year Jurassic Park II toys came out aorund may 16 or something like that i didnt get the toys till one or two weeks after the release...but i hope all the toys will be there.
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

I really hope he is out on the 23rd, I want him most of all!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

I think he will be out, but like most people said will be tough. Most people will be grabbing him.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Looks like I'll have bring a whip to the shop on the 23rd. Back off scalper-scum!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku