Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Bye for now........

It looks like I will be absent from the forums for a little while. It sucks that I have to vacate during what will surely be an exciting time for Star Wars fans and SSG members, what w/ all the new toys and new movie coming out. But theres a good reason.
    Long story short, yesterday, my son and I were riding down the street in our neighborhood when someone smashed the window of the car we were riding in with a rock. The rear passenger window. The one his car seat is 6 inches from. Window shattered, my son is lucky not to be dead, much less not have a scratch on him. The thing is, this probably wasn't an accident, we have had problems w/ neighbors around here from the get go, and I won't get into it, but it was probably intentional.
    So we are in the process now of hurriedly moving, because, as the investigating officer put it, next time it could be a bullet.
    Don't know when I'll be back, but I'm going to miss this place, but not near as much as I'll miss having a normal friggin' life. Anyway, bye for now everyone, I'll see you later. Thanks for listening.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Our sincerest sympathies go out to you and your family, Fulit. We will be waiting for your return.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Unhappy

I'm glad your son is safe Fuilt,its a shame adults have to target innocent children.I hope your travels will be well,and good luck.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Yeah... no kidding!!! Stay well brother and best of luck to you all... we'll see you when you get back.

What is WITH people these days? Some neighbour kids just started harassing me this past week as well. First it was little pieces of gravel thrown at the house and Saturday it was a full can of soda whipped at my storm door.

People are so foolish and they never see that what the do to others could happen to them just as easily. Idiots!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Take care my friend. Good luck and godspeed.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Wow, that's nuts! What is up with your neighbors? I get some preteen punks that come by my house now and again and kick in the pickets on my fence, but that's nothing compared to your problem.

I wish you the best. Take care of your family and don't let those neighbor jerks get the best of you.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Sorry to hear of your bad situation. We'll be here when you get back!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Godspeed Fulit. Glad to hear your child is ok. Good luck moving.
    I am also moving (for different reasons) but I wont be on the forums as often for a little while. But I do take the time each day to check in and see whats going on.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Thumbs up

We are sorry to hear that my friend, i hope u find a place with no problems like this. Good luck!!
    As always...........L

take care of your family fulit.Glad to hear your little one is O.K.
    We'll all be hear when you get back.
    It sounds like you've made to right decision to vacate.
    You could pound on people like that forever and they wouldn't learn a thing.Better to just leave.
    Godspeed my friend and hope to see you back happy and healthy soon
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.