Hallmark ornaments

The Hallmark website has just posted pics of this year's Star Wars Christmas ornaments. Even if you don't collect these, I'm thinking the Death Star 2 ornament would make an excellent addition to an Endor diorama!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qlx7656_lrg.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	1395  

Hmm...I wonder if the Death Star has Fiber Optic lights and can light up...That would look cool against my blue ceiling From the looks of the picture...I dont think it does.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I think it is Electronic. It seems they've upgraded to battery powered electronic ornaments. The R2 ornament last year used batteries and the Deep Space 9 ornament's display base also used batteries. Guess they got sick of messing with the cords too.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Yeah?Good thing because I hated those cords.They came out too easy.I was "playing" with one at Books-A-Millon when the cord came out..oops!
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!