Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Complete Galaxy Ewok?

So, does anyone know the name of the Ewok that came with the glider in the Complete Galaxy Endor set?

Wink

Ewok.

That's all. But it is a repainted Wicket from the Ewoks 2-pack with a molded hood. I'd call it Paploo or Lumat, just to be different.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

The Ewoks name is Kazak.
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

I don't the name, and I don't know where you got that name from, but I will just take it as a Ewok that was never made before, a new character.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Question

It's Kazak, GNT? Name your sources! Where'd you hear that? I don't recall it on the package.

GNT, do you by any chance collect the CCG cards? Maybe the Ewok's name is Graak or Rabin.

I got it from a CCG card a while ago when I was making of characters I wanted to see made and Kazak came up as the Glider Ewok
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Please let us know when you do that, since some of us (like me) don't trust the cards' info too much.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thumbs down

Like what, JT? Like 15th Biker Scout on the right named Lars Me-Tall'ica or something? Decipher only serves to confuse, not "to make out the meaning of despite indistinctness."

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Please let us know when you do that, since some of us (like me) don't trust the cards' info too much.
    Whats there not to trust?
    GNT
    ''