Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    "What's not to trust?"

See what bel-cam just said. They make up stuff all the time, they do a bunch of "photoshop phoney" pictures for their cards, they "easter egg" things into regular scenes that weren't originally there, they're about as trustworthy as a 3-dollar-bill. And since it's supposed to be used only within the constraints of the game, LFL allows it all no matter how goofy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

"They make up stuff "

Maybe? But LFL approves it so I'd say they name would be correct
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

LFL only approves it within the context of the game.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The CCG is weird and not trustworthy most of the time, but unless it disputes more reputable sources, I see no reason not to go with the names it comes up with. Much better than "Sixth Ewok From the Left in Scene 37."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The cards do tend to make things more confusing. They do help at times, but we have to pick and choose what is accepted and which are not.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Arrow

I think we're all missing the point. It's not whether Decipher has the right name, it's Hasbro that counts. Kenner told us that the grey droid with the big rifle was Zuckuss, and that the brown-caped alien was 4-LOM, so that's who they were. Once it was determined that wasn't correct, POTF2 changed their names correctly. To the best of my knowledge, the packaging for the Endor Complete Galaxy does not state the name of the Ewok. Therefore, his name is Bruce. Or whatever you want to call him (her?).

For no good reason, I still want to come up with a good looking bow and arrow here:
    |D>- We'll see..
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    I think we're all missing the point. It's not whether Decipher has the right name, it's Hasbro that counts. Kenner told us that the grey droid with the big rifle was Zuckuss, and that the brown-caped alien was 4-LOM, so that's who they were. Once it was determined that wasn't correct, POTF2 changed their names correctly. To the best of my knowledge, the packaging for the Endor Complete Galaxy does not state the name of the Ewok. Therefore, his name is Bruce. Or whatever you want to call him (her?).

For no good reason, I still want to come up with a good looking bow and arrow here:
    |D>- We'll see..
    Until a more official confirmation is made about his name,I'd take "Kazak" to be the characters real name!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

As far as i know that Ewok has not been named by hasbro, nor i remember seeing him in the primary SW guides, so u can call him as u want.

Im going to call him "chuba ewok".
    As always...........L

Originally posted by Lobito
    As far as i know that Ewok has not been named by hasbro, nor i remember seeing him in the primary SW guides, so u can call him as u want.

Im going to call him "chuba ewok".
    I don't see the problem? Even if Hasbro didn't give the ewok a name, decipher has and that is Kazak!
    GNT
    ''

Cool, now i will have to go and buy another complete galaxy ewok, cuzz i already have "Chuba Ewok", but now i'm missing "Kazak"
    As always...........L