Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Exclamation 1991: the first and only palandrone graduating class in the history of Alta Loma HS!

Yes and no, BB. I was 17 until 4 months after graduation in June, and by the time I turned 18, I was in college. The "war" was over before I even turned 19, so the issue wasn't that nervous for me. My uncle recently retired after 20+ years in the army, so I always told recruiters I'd heard things from him about the military I did not support or approve of (which is true, not an excuse), so that usually was enough for them.

p.s. The next palandrone class is 2002; next after that: 2112.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

There's plenty I know about the military now that makes me wish I never joined in the first place. That and my dad didn't start telling me his REALLY HORRIFYING Vietnam stories until after I finished Basic Training. Trust me, you don't even want to know.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

"palindrome"

Racecar is a palindrome. 2002 is the next "palindrome year" until 2112.

This Ewok's name is Norbert, but he prefers that you call him "Wings".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Mine told me she was called Beryl but doesn't want it widely publicised....... Alls I know is she got a big old butt like Wicket and the same facial hair too. What is it with fat chicks and beards anyway?
    Here's a question, how many Gorax are on Endor and how many Ewoks do you think there were too. If the Gorax prey on Ewok, surely the numbers would be really really small. Or, if the Ewok are outsmarting the Gorax all the time then the Gorax should be extinct without a reliable source of food. Of course the Gorax would have had a few choices with the Imperial presense but the shells would have been too hard to crack and the meat a bit stringy.........

Arrow

JT, resorting to misspelling corrections? Fore shaym...

There are 7 Gorax on Endor, one to screw in the lighbulb, and six others to chase all the flies away from their stinky bodies! Hello? Anyone? Bueller?

No, I was just trying to figure out what a "palandrone" was
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Talking I found this at www.oopsigoofedinchoosingthe wrongword.sorry

Palandrone (pal-en-dron) noun 1. a small, robotic device that is both friendly and useful in remote areas; for example a pal and a drone. 2. any misspelled word, usually in a public forum. 3. none of the above.
    Source: No, uh, Webster Edition of the Dixionerry.

Is it noon? 'Tis I.

Palindrome, ey?

Boob=Boob
    Star Wars=Raw Rats....well almost....minus an "S" here and there.
    Cucumber=Rebmucuc
    Bin Laden=Barbecued Kabob

Wait....these aren't working....but now I'm hungry for some reason.

Did this guy ever get a name?

Seriously, I'm not trying to just use the Golden Shovel here. I was curious how many Ewoks I could name without looking them up and, when I looked them up to check, I saw Kazak is apparently not the glider Ewok.

So who the hell is this dude? I'm sticking with Gary until told otherwise.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    So who the hell is this dude? I'm sticking with Gary until told otherwise.
    It will be an anagram of some on-set employee, like...
    - Sweetsan
    - Bertben
    - Stryksda
    - Jorg Secul-wok