Looking for R2 w/ Holo Leia

Anyone know where I can find one for a reasonable price. I want to buy 2 one mint and one to bust open.

If your going to open it, you should be hit really hard...

That figure ran me almost $40 b/c its hard to find.
    Anakin - "Do you call this a diplomatic solution?"
    Padme - "I call it aggressive negotiations!"

I found my R2 w/Holo Leia on the web for only $12.00. It was MOMC. Jedi Rainman you paid $40.00? Where did you buy it at???

Never mind where he bought it at! Where did you find it for 12!?

I got it on (YES) E-Bay about a month ago. This stupid figure could not be found anywhere in Cleveland so I got it to complete part of my collection. I HATE E-Bay but I couldn't pass it up for that price. Hope this helps and Happy Hunting.......

I think one of the on-line vendors has it for like $17.00 if you can't find it on any auction sites.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I would think you want the figure for its uniqueness, not because it's "worth" something.

Which is why I hope Hasbro does a Saga R2-D2, with four holographs:

1) Leia from ANH (repack)
    2) Luke from ROTJ
    3) Theed Palace Schematic from TPM
    4) Obi-Wan from AOTC

I wonder if they'd do that, instead of the movie title, just "Star Wars Saga". Would be nice, eh?
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.