for the first 60 customers...

What?

on April 23rd...

What?

at 10 different locations in the UK!

What?

That's 600 Toy Fair Vaders!

What?

My problem with this is that MANY of the fans who ordered the thing from the Fan Club got DAMAGED Vaders. They were then told that there were no more available and they could either live with it or get a refund.

What?

So what are your feelings on this?

I did not order any of these, but if I had, I would be VERY upset!

It's not the fact that these went to the UK! They deserve a crack at these things too!!!

What would bother me, would be to get a damaged one, then being told there were no more, then seeing 600 of 'em turn up!!!

So? What do you think?
    May the force be with you.

I think it is a slap in the face to the people who got damaged Vaders.Also..Are the 600 Vaders returned and damaged?It makes me wonder...
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Angry Typical

The fan club is run by a bunch of Uber-Geek A**holes!
    They screwed everyone who attended SW Celebration 1
    by planning the worst fan event I have ever been to.

Then they seem to be price gouging as much as they can for Celeb 2. (which I'm going to because I'm a sucker)

Now this Vader debacle. They never learn and personally
    I am not the only one I know who thinks this group of idiots should be put out of a job!

Well maybe certain webmasters will put another up on Ebay.
    That's always a good way to acquire one at an inflated price!
    And you get the luxury of supporting We-Pay, not to metnion the royal screwing you recieve by supporting scum sucking scalpers!

sith_killer_99 - you wouldn't happen to be a Stone Cold Steve Austin fan, would you?
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I wonder how much profit they made from that transaction.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I don't know what all the hub bub is about. I for one am glad that or UK brethren have the chance to get this one. Even though 600 for the entire country is a very pathetic gesture, IMO. I think you people should be lucky the fan club offered them at all, they could of just said "screw you," and not sold them on the site.

BTW, its annoying when fans do it at RAW, and its annoying reading a post twice as long as it should be...

Cause that's the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so!

j/k
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

They practically did just say "screw you!" to non-members, and also to members because even after the "special shipping" charge the Vader's weren't packed very well. They should've had special securing for the Vaders, especially the lightsaber.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I have no problem with this, can I assume they planned this offer to the UK awhile ago? If so, those figures were already allocated and should be considered unavailable.

Good luck UK forumites!

I understand that the other 53 UK TRU stores which are not opening at midnight and doing this promotion will be giving out prize draw forms to give everyone else that chance of getting a Toy Fair Vader, though I don't know how many this is.
    and I thought they smelled bad on the outside...

I can see giving them away to TRU UK,thats not a problem with me.Its just,they should have at least refunded those people who
    got bent sabers and EOC packaging.

Good luck finiding the Vaders though in the UK
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!