AOTC Mace Windu!

Pretty neat figure, the AOTC Mace Windu. He's got an action pose and looks like he's singin a little James Brown!

What do you guys think?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I'm looking forward to this figure more than any other I think. I'm a huge Mace fan, and I just love everything about this figure. I love the face too. He's all screaming and whatnot. He's going to look very cool leading my other Jedi into battle.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

While I dont dig the facial expression, it doesnt bother me, its nothing a little head exchange with the Deluxe version cant fix. The figure is a great sculpt and since there has already been 2 relaxed pose Maces in Epi 1, I think the battle stance in the AOTC one fits nicely. I also love the lightsaber with that big *** hilt.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

I'll just stick with the EP I Maces that I have... the new deluxe one is on the high shelf already.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    I'll just stick with the EP I Maces that I have... the new deluxe one is on the high shelf already.
    Yeah, these two Maces don't look as good as the preview and EP1 versions. It looks like Hasbro went from the Jedi robe gimmick of EP1 to bizarre facial expressions and fruity force blasts (now that could be a name for a AOTC cereal) in the Saga line.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Cereal killer...

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    ...fruity force blasts (now that could be a name for a AOTC cereal) in the Saga line.
    "fruity force blasts"- what are you trying to do... get me fired??? You had me laughing so hard that I almost peed! That is too funny!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**