Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Action Fleet Customs Made Easy

The only difficulty in customizing is geting started. I am myself have not had extensive modelbuilding or painting experience, but with alittle inspiration. I have made a significant increase on my collection. Ideas can come from a number of areas, Star Wars Expanded Universe has actually been very helpful, check out a Star Wars Gamer Magazine, there are anumber of ideas that you can expand on. For painting tips, check out a number of the star wars customs site.

I just got new shots of my action fleet customs, If your interested in seeing them , email me and I'll send you an attachment!
    New Action Fleet Customs;
    Jodo Kast,"The Wolf"
    StormtrooperX Naboo Starfighter
    Baron Soontir Fel's Tie Intercepter
    Corran Horn X-wing
    Z95Headhunter

If the images aren't too big, perhaps you could make a new post with the images attached.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'll try again... Look out for Action Fleet Customs!

No good, file is too big! Maybe you can list them, if I send them to you?

Ok, email 'em to me and I'll edit them down: lego@sirstevesguide.com
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks Tricks, I'll send them immediately! Let me know what you think?

Next On The Drawing Board

After completing my assortment of uglies, I am interested in customizing a series of Bounty Hunter Ships. That should be pretty challenging, do to the fact, my customs are strictly based on action fleet ship models, so that would mean considerable hacking, sculpting, and finding essential combinations for customizing. I have several ideas, but am in the compiling of parts stages for most.

My Focuse now will be completing an assortment of uglies, with what I have left my parts box, any donations could be very helpful!

Does anyone know where I can find pictures and information on all the starfighters? Please let me know!

some helpful sites are:

b^2 starrwars stuff

curtis saxton's star wars technical commentaries

frank gerrantana's star wars ship page

i know that there's a ton more, and when i remember them (unfortunately i don't bookmark everything), i'll post em here
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding