Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Knee toe!

I'd be curious to see what you could do with Pod Racers!

Keep up the good work!

Hmm, Interesting...........B-wing chariot with twin tie cockpits pulling with the power of Quad Ione Engines? Any suggestions?

Hi Sakay

Your Action Fleet customs look really COOL !!! :-) keep up the good work

Wink

Sakay thanks for your pictures and way to go on those customs. By the way I use to live at Greenlake north Seattle,do you ever go to the Kent toyshow?
    "This is Space Intruder Detector"

That idea of using the B-wing cockpit for a podracer cockpit is really cool! Perhaps you could just hack off the "split-X" parts of two Sebulba podracers and repaint, maybe add some tech bits or flaps on it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hmm, I like that! I'll check my spare parts box and see what I can do.........What kind of alien should pilot this podracer?

Hmm, I'd say "a cheap one" to go along with my suggestion about the Sebulba pod (it's a good looker for this task AND it's one of the easiest to get from Ep 1).

Seriously though, make it simple, if you have an extra Greedo, use him; if you have an extra Xizor from the SOTE battle pack, use him.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

You could removed Muftak's legs and pop him in.

jeddah
    eVerlasTing

He, he,he, I'll take this all in to consideration. Custom action fleet podracer works in draw up planning stage.

Thumbs up hey i got that fett Twin Engies comic. . .

. . .& yer kast wolf looks purty spot on, sak now i think it's time for you (or maybe bc3) to make an MM custom of it
    btw, there was no need to email me to make sure i'd view this thred, cuz unlike Some peeple here ( ) i read All the mm forum