Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Thanks Vulc, I being a beginner customizer,a total amatuer, hope to make the customs as close to what they have been described. As for The Wolf MM Custom, I would leave that up to the expertice of BC3, me I'm strictly action fleet customs.
    Last edited by Sakay; 05-13-2002 at 01:47 PM.

If only someone had some plans of CE3K UFOs

Oh,look here , it seems to be the inspiration for your avatar

jeddah
    Last edited by jeddah; 05-13-2002 at 01:48 PM.
    eVerlasTing

Any new ideas are welcomed, let me know what you'd like to see, and maybe I can figure out how to put it together. Let me know.

here's a custom you won't believe!

and this place may provide some ideas for other projects. (check out the full-sized filming version TOS USS Enterprise - holy cow!)
    Last edited by SWAFMAN; 05-13-2002 at 05:27 PM.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

WOW! I thought my converted wheel barrel/SandCrawler was extreme. That custom got me hands down.

Angry oh you just Beggin to be sued for defamation aincha jdah? :p

cuz the fact is, i designed my aVaTar over 15 years ago, and not only was it obviously Not inspired by xanthra's, it obviously Was inspired by the red orbital recognizers from graViTar, the mystical-third-eye-located "eject symbol" on fett's helmet and, others have suggested, the rocky mountains and a spider. so if you don't wanna be caught in Web of litigation, better cease & desist w/your baseless slander
    meanwhile, re the ce3k Cinefant, you are keeping in mind the "a few pages may be missing" caveat, right?
    vt

Re Caveat Emptor, I am very grateful for any new pics. I have the Fotonovel and Souvenir brochure but they have no pics of any quality on the UFOS.

If I had a DVD player, p'raps I could get some freezes, or sumpin', p'raps someone could help me out with that....? pritee plz?

jeddah
    eVerlasTing

Talking Coming Friday To A Thread Near You!

Hello all, Just completed my second series of action fleet customs. Coming this Friday to a thread near you: Action Fleet Ugly Series;

Deathseed
    Die-Wing
    XY-Wing
    Droid Conversion, with humanoid pilot

I'm still looking for some great ideas to expand this collection, please throw some of your ideas my way. See you Friday!

{{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Great looking custom! Feel sorry for anyone that feels they would have to pay such a high price for such an easy custom. Sad day when customizers start selling off the pride of there collections. I bet, do to the high bid, we'll begin to see alot of these.......... Look at all the business Hasbro missing out on.
    Last edited by Sakay; 06-12-2002 at 05:11 PM.