Not just a good day, actually been quite a good month. Since March 10th or so, I've found the Boshek Wave, the Zutton wave, and the Preview figures waves with relatively little hassle. But the biggest finds were this week.
At K-Mart on Manhattan, a very helpful man brought out the Slave I for me to buy, and then this morning, Kohl's had the AOTC figures out!! I have my love for humanity restored! I picked up Padme, Nikto, Kit Fisto, Super Battle Droid, Genosian Warrior, and my favorite (though I wasn't expecting it from him) Dexster Jettster! This guy is huge! All very nice stuff, I must say. As it happens, I had really been wanting a Lumina Unduli, so I left for the other Kohl's, but no figures. So i asked the lady in the toy department, and she said that they couldn't be released until the 23rd, blah blah blah. So I ran back to the first Kohls to pick up a couple more (Saesee Tiin & C3PO had my eye), but by the time i got back, they had been pulled from the shelves. I grabbed an Anakin's Speeder instead, and as i was heading up to the cashout, a manager saw what i had and let out a "he shouldn't have that yet" sounding hiss under her breath. But i got it anyways! Woo-freakin-hoo!