Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow Noticed this about the rescue Mace... ???

His right fore arm is from the deluxe Mace, as it has the hole for the force missile the deluxe shoots...

He'll probably have "lightsaber shooting action" or some stupid gimmick to RUIN the figure!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

The arm is quite a bit different then the one on the deluxe Mace. That one has a baggy sleeve to recess the launcher. I'm not sure why there is a hole there, it's pretty odd in my opinion. Maybe there is some hidden feature on the figure, that we don't know of. Or maybe they decided to make the whole hand a magnet (a much better idea) on later figures, so the force attraction would work better?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Not one decent Mace Windu untainted by crappity crap gimmicks. I bet Sam Jackson is well chuffed at that.

He's got a bloody button in his back. A bloody button that totally makes a mockery of the coolness of the character. A button that will give him a spastic action like he's lost control of the central nervous system or something. How could they do that to Mace and to Sam Jackson? It's sacrilege quite honestly. In deference to Sam I wouldn't touch either Mace figure, even with a big poopy stick. Horrible things. I call for these to be recalled on the grounds that they are offensive to the eye and to Sam Jacksons reputation.

Are we talking about Red in the face Mace? I'm sure the arm is different as the deluxe one couldn't put its arms down if it wanted to. I haven't seen the offending arm close up. I suppose I'll go wander around the net until I DO run across a picture of it. Sad... very sad.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Thumbs down

What bugs me more about this figure is his saber...
    No gold paint to show those netto finishes like the one in the movie...

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    Are we talking about Red in the face Mace? I'm sure the arm is different as the deluxe one couldn't put its arms down if it wanted to. I haven't seen the offending arm close up. I suppose I'll go wander around the net until I DO run across a picture of it. Sad... very sad.
    Here ya go JEDIpartnr, it's a close up bubble shot of Mace from Sir Steve's archives. The hole isn't to distracting, but I definatly need to buy 2 of this figure, and 2 of the Deluxe figures, and do a head swap.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mace windu.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	1413  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Wow... now that I've gotten a chance to look at the figure again... I think I may go and cry.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

What freaks me out about this figure is that Grace Jones-like screaming expression. It looks like he's about to pass a wookie or something even bigger.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Maybe you plug Obi-Wan's transmitter or one of Jango's jetpacks into it.

Ya know it's quite ironic, as much as people knock the E1 basic Mace figure, it's so far much better than the E2 basic Mace that hasn't been released yet.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"