Bespin Luke/Vader due out end of this month

Amoktimes website has the 2 Bespin figs listed as coming late April. Perhaps there is a chance that they'll be out 4/23? That is late April. Also do you think they sold out on all those AOTC figs they put up for sale yesterday?? They had almost every one for sale up through Yoda wave. $15 each and some were $12, then the Jango was $20. I didn't bother buying any, for that price I can get 2-3 figures instead of that one at Walmart. Then by the time they ship it out and it gets to my house it would have been 4/23 already.

I don't usually judge release dates by Ebay or Online retailers, due to the fact some of them get their figures from overseas sources where they are able to acquire them alot earlier then in the states. Since Hasbro has to ship them by boat to their distrubution center in the states, and then send them out to their clients. Not to mention for large retailers, they go from Hasbro, to the store's major distrubution centers, and then out to the stores. I think for us here in the states, we can expect them in early May.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

They might arrive to the stores in May, but I'm sure that between individual store sales, these figures will have a much larger range of release, with stores starting to peg them in mid-May, and eventually full distribution by June.

Don't go running off to eBay for this wave. Just have a little patience.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I know. Why pay great gobs of cash for a figure you can get for six dollars within the next month or so?

don't they use a thing called a Airplane to get the figures to the states why ship by boat
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

I think there are two reasons for the shipping by boat.
    Volume being the biggest issue.And also customs.It seem as though I remember reading somewhere it's easier in customs to have a ship load inspected at once instead of dozens of planes seperately.I'd like to have the figs on the 23rd but I doubt it around here
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

Dryanta hit it right on the nose, not to mention it's also cheaper to ship by boat. Heh, speaking of shipping by boat, I remember reading a while ago about a freighter that went down on it's way to the US with tons of cases of the original Spawn figures on board. And that somewhere at the bottom of the ocean are cases upon cases that include the rare Maleboglia figure.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.