Entertainment Tonight...

...Just showed a clip of the speeder chase through Coruscant. It was much too short, but you guys will be glad to know that Anakin did NOT mention the "gonzo color".

That's a hell of a fall for Obi-Wan to be taking. Normally something like that would kill you.

But Ben's invincible! :happy:
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

indeed...but then, so am I. In fact...I'm really not even here. That's because the dark side clouds EVERYTHING...

ET hasn't aired yet here in CA, thanks for the heads-up, guys!

I like how Obi-Wan looks like he's sky diving thru Coruscant.

The "gonzo" line never really bothered me in the first place. Sure it sounds a little stupid; but not nearly as stupid as 99% of the crap that comes out of most teenagers' mouths nowadays.

Ah, I'm just an old fart!

It was short, but so COOL! I love when Obi jumps out the window and grabs on to the droid.

Hey...I'm a teenager, and I don't mean to sound rude but I really am smarter than many adults I've known.

Originally posted by Battle Droid
    It was short, but so COOL! I love when Obi jumps out the window and grabs on to the droid.
    I specifically recall seeing that clip last year shortly before AOTC opened. I'm not sure if it was specifically on ET, but it was definitely on one of those ET, Access Hollywood, etc. shows.

I LOVE that scene, I think it's done very well with the stunt double.
    Anyway, as big of a spoiler hound as I was, I think I felt disappointed that I saw that scene early. Well, not so much because I saw it early, just that it was soooo close to the film's release that I felt it would have been worth waiting another month for.

There's no way I could go 3 years with no spoilers, but when we get that close to the release then it's like I want to savor the last few moments of non-spoilers . . .