some new news about the next wave of EPII figs

i've rounded up some new reports note that some of the stuf i've seen could change

Mace Windu Geonessis resucse out in April ?????

this is yet unoffical but at this site http://www.amoktime.com/episode2.html says that the Mace Windu GR figure will be out in late apirl sound fishy yes it does its now biging to make me wonder if Hasbro is gona release all the figs on Ap 23rd we know now that "thank god!" anakin skywalker "Hanger Duel" is gona be out on the 23rd question is still going on wther Count Dooku Dark Lord will be out there too we know that hasbro has been pulling tricks on us for Episode II could this be another ? i pray not but i sure am hopeing that they release so i don't have to spend 9$ on i mace i really don't like.

Mace Feture Reveled!

after studyibng the back of maces card for at lest 3 mins i've figured out what that "lightsaber Slaching attack" is on this figure if some of you may remember the figure line " The Lost World Of Jurassic Park" line back in 98 there was a figure called "Deter Stack" he had a feture that the compy grabs hold of his chest you turn the figure to the side the to the left or right and when you let go of it it the toy's body swings to the left or right. theres a Ruber Band or something in there that alows the figure to do this. i call it a Old Yet nice Feture to the new toy.

the Next Obi-Wan figure name is........

"Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Master" this is the Figure we like to call " The Soft goods figure" this is the name of it and this was found yet again at http://www.amoktime.com/episode2.html there is no picture yet of the lose or card figure but this is one peace of the puzzle.
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

Thumbs down

That rubber gimmic on Mace just puts me even more off these new figures...

i pray not but i sure am hopeing that they release so i don't have to spend 9$ on i mace i really don't like.
    Why would you spend money on something you don't want???

This action-feature reminds me of my old wolverine action figure. You'd twist his waist back and forth and he'd "strike with his claws!"

Man, now I want this Mace even more. Ahhh...memories...
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

the only resson why i would be geting that figure is

A Have a battle droid i can "Destory"
    B i'll have a mace
    C the only thing that sucks about this fiugre is its arms you can't pose them there stuck in that extended pose
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

I've finally come to the point that I could care less what figures they have on 4/23 as long as I can find a Jango Fett, a Count Dooku, and a Clonetrooper. They'll all come out eventually so even if I don't find what I want right away, I know I'll still get it.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Exactly!
    Anakin - "Do you call this a diplomatic solution?"
    Padme - "I call it aggressive negotiations!"