EP II figures found!

I live in Exeter, just outside of London. My local Stedmans just received and placed for SALE their EPII figures. There were about 14 different figures:

C3PO
    Obi-wan
    Anakin
    Padme
    R2
    Boba
    Jango
    Super Battle Droid
    Battle Droid
    Tusken Mom and kid
    Plo Kloon
    Captain Typho
    Shaak Ti
    Green Face Jedi Guy (not Yoda) - can't remember name right now - brain cramp!

Paul

Im from British Columbia on Vancouver Island and I found most of the episode 2 figures a t Walmart. I got

Kit Fisto
    Jango
    C3po
    OB1
    Anakin
    Super Battle Droid.

Im sure there was more but I showed up late and it had been picked through already. So fourtwo Im sure you can find em over on the mainland now

TRU in Saint John NB had all the figures up to Sassy. I got him, Jarjar, Dexter, Geonosian Warrior (an unbelievably cool figure) and the Nikto Jedi. They also had the LAAT Lego and other sets. And Slave I and the lightsabres. Another early find to whet my appetite till monday when more is sure to be found.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I found a bunch of Episode II figures last night, in my garage.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Ever find that Porkins figure dude?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm still looking for Anakin Outland Peasant Disguise in case anyone has one to trade ? I can offer a POTF2 Lando in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I'm still looking for Anakin Outland Peasant Disguise in case anyone has one to trade ? I can offer a POTF2 Lando in return.
    Actually, if you'll just take a dump in a bubble mailer and send it my way, I'll be more than happy to give you OPD Ani in return. I'd still be getting the better part of the deal.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Funny thing, I opened my closet and found EP2 figures today.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    WOW! That's AMAZING!!!
    Move along, move along

very amazing, i found a box labelled e2 xtras tonight. was glad to read 2 gunship pilots were in it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post