When are the figures comming out.....

Sorry iam slow on dates and figures in the star wars world lately,when are the figures comming out and what time will stores like wal-mart be selling them? thanks!
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.............

If you mean the AOTC figures, they come out on Tuesday, April 23. Some stores like TRU will be opening at 12:01 midnight. As for Wal*Mart, try the 24 hr stores.

uh monday is the 22nd so wouldnt they get them in at 12?

Well technically, stores received them in their stockrooms weeks if not months ago. They're only allowed to put them out on the 23rd, one minute after 23:59 on Monday the 22nd. Sorry if I confused you.

i see now,i called and talked to the manager i knew...too bad i cant get the "hook up" but she said they will be put out Monday night at midnight and will NOT ALLOWED to be sold at all till 7 when they open where ill be waiting at the doors ^__^,meaning i gotta get up at 6:30,get ready fast,get there,then get the ones i need badly (slave 1,jango fetts,boba fett,sper battle droid and whoever else catches my eye) and then come home open some and take a gander of them then go to school but ill be alttile late!!

Talked to my Toy Manager at Wal-Mart and he said they don't have the figures yet.... just the vehicles...........
    Maybe that means I have a chance at Dooku?
    He also said he didn't know when they were bringing them out!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

so Dooku is a rare one to get ha? i guess ill have to pick him up too